Saturday, May 16, 2009

SC226: Get Well Cuppie for Brianna


SC226 get well Brianna

Last week, Betty sent an email to her friends at StampTV asking us to pray for her granddaughter Brianna who had an accident at her church playground and her pinky finger had to be re-attached at the ER.  I’m sure it was so scary but Brianna has been a trooper and they got good news today that considering her age, it may grow out & be o.k.! 

I prayed for her & asked Betty if I could have her address to send a get well card – I thought Get Well Cuppie from Doctor’s Orders would be PERFECT to cheer her up!  I was so pleased to get a note from Betty that said “she was thrilled and it is living in a special place on a shelf in her room!!

I used the sketch challenge on SCS {SC226} for my card using the Father’s Day Key Ingredients designer paper & button.  I colored cuppie with prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits. 

I was so glad to help bring a little sunshine to Brianna’s day! 

Pin It

8 comments on "SC226: Get Well Cuppie for Brianna"

Christi Flores on 11:28 AM CDT said...

This is super cute and I know she will love this for a long time! You are so sweet to do this for her!

Ila on 12:38 PM CDT said...

This card is Super Cute!!...you are so kind..what a lovely way to brighten her day!!

Lee on 4:13 AM CDT said...

Awww....that is just sooo cute and what kid isn't instantly feeling better with cupcakes?! LOL

Rose Ann on 9:16 AM CDT said...

Super cute cuppy, and fabulous papers too!! I'm sure Brianna will LOVE it!!

Alex on 11:09 AM CDT said...

This cuppie card is totally cute and she will smile when she sees it - you are always so thoughtful Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carolina on 2:06 AM CDT said...

You my friend, have a golden heart!!! What a wonderful card to brighten up a little spirit...so sweet!

Melanie Muenchinger on 6:49 AM CDT said...

that is so sweet!! :)

Christina Fischer on 1:12 PM CDT said...

Adorable, Donna -- and so sweet! I love the color combo! :)

Post a Comment