Friday, May 15, 2009

TECC68: The Grillmaster!


TECC68 all hail

Happy Friday, y’all!  The weeks are going kind of fast, huh?  Just a few more days and I head to CA for my nephew’s first birthday – I am getting excited!!  I flipped Taylor’s Cupcake Friday sketch this week to accommodate the grill & sentiment on my card today.  I just love this new set Boys Will be Boys in the Whimsical Wishes line of stamps available at Taylored Expressions!  It’s nice to have good masculine images at your disposal for male card giving occasions!  I used the March 20th key ingredients subscription elements for my card (except the screw brads which can be found in the Father’s Day Key ingredients).  I used copics to color my images (great way to get realistic looking flames)

TECC68

Here is Taylor’s sketch for you to try out - how about a sweet Spring Treat? Taylor is giving away a FREE Tiny Twinkles to one random winner from among all the people who upload their sketch challenge cards to Paper CraftPlanet using the same TECC68 keyword. So hop on over and upload your card at PaperCraftPlanet and you could be the winner of some cute twinkle bling! It’s as easy as that!!! Be sure to leave a comment on Taylor’s blog and leave a link to your blog post or gallery upload using the Mr. Linky service so she can check it out! Note: Taylor changed the deadline for your submissions. You're always welcome to play with any of these sketches at any time, but now you'll have a week to make a card and link your creation on her blog in order to be eligible for the Featured Cupcake Sampler have them linked by Friday, May 22nd at 10am CST for consideration for the Featured Cupcake Sampler.

Be sure to check out the other Cupcake Crew’s Creations:

Taylor Van Bruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Lynn Mercurio
Monika Davis
Sherrie Siemens
Stephanie Hargis
Vicki Chrisman

We don’t have a Featured Sampler today but that feature will resume next week! 

Pin It

8 comments on "TECC68: The Grillmaster!"

Jackie Pedro on 11:04 AM CDT said...

Love it, Donna! I just love this new set from Taylor! Have fun in California!! We are having some gorgeous weather!!

Taylor on 11:09 AM CDT said...

This is super cute, Donna! Love how you flipped the sketch!

Carolina on 12:09 PM CDT said...

Adorable card Donna! Love that DP and um, yeah who's counting down till your visit? ME!!! Soooooo excited - eek!!!

Sherrie on 1:09 PM CDT said...

Ah ha! You flipped the sketch too!....Love that BBQ...hmmm, makes me hungry for grillin' tonight! Have a great weekend!

Vanessa on 1:58 PM CDT said...

I love this card! The sketch seems like a girly card sketch, but I really like how you made it into a masculine card.

Rose Ann on 4:04 PM CDT said...

Soooo cute, and I love how you've cut out the different items!!

Have a fun and safe trip, my friend!!

Vicki Chrisman on 5:23 PM CDT said...

What a totally fun card for summer Donna! LOVE the flames!!!

Lynn Mercurio on 6:44 PM CDT said...

FANTASTIC Donna...look at that realistic flame...reminds me of when my hubby barbecues...HA! The way you flipped the sketch works perfectly with your awesome backyard card! :)

Post a Comment