Friday, May 8, 2009

Gina K. News & CAS13 again 4-yr old boy style!


CAS13 4th bday

I just had to make another card using this week’s Clean and Simple Challenge sketch – since I adore the tiny images Melanie illustrated in her new set Wee Tees!  I personalized this card using Just so Sporty for a 4 yr-old boy’s birthday party (with one of our little cousins in mind since he’ll be turning 4 in the fall)- card done!   I used my scor-pal for some interest on the plain green galore cardbase. 

Gina K. News!!
Have you been waiting anxiously for the new Stamping Lifestyle Magazine to debut by Gina K?  Well wait no more – when the clock strikes midnight CST it will be live – available for download on the StampTV website under the Magazine tab. 

I’m so thrilled to be part of stamping history with this one of a kind FREE magazine that will feed the part of your soul that is not just about stamping but other aspects of your life.  I’m even featured in one of the articles {as well as other members of the design team/stamptv cast & crew!}   I’d love to hear what you think about it if you remember to come back here to comment!  There is a coupon inside and also an autographed book giveaway that we don't want you to miss!!  Enjoy!! 

Pin It

8 comments on "Gina K. News & CAS13 again 4-yr old boy style!"

Lee on 1:47 AM CDT said...

AWESOME CAS card Donna!!! Why are they so hard for me?? LOL

Angie Tieman on 6:18 AM CDT said...

Oooh, this is fantabulous!! I love how you did the sentiment at the bottom with the score lines! Congrats on being in the new magazine too!

Rose Ann on 9:40 AM CDT said...

This is so cute, Donna...and I love those sweet images!!

Lori on 5:51 PM CDT said...

So cute, Donna!

Carolina on 3:16 AM CDT said...

Ahhh so cute - you always work your magic with these images!

Melanie on 6:30 AM CDT said...

GREAT DESIGN!!! love the shadows and scoring!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:02 PM CDT said...

How CUTE!!

Christina Fischer on 6:56 AM CDT said...

Oh, this is so cute, Donna! I love the way you used those tiny images!! :)

Post a Comment