Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gina K. Designs Release Day Sneak Peek!!


summer fun sparkle

Well, I’m back in town now!  We had one of our most memorable, fun trip out to visit family in CA-will have to share some pictures & some memories another time.  Right now, I need to work on sharing a sneak peek of 2 sets Gina K. will release tonight!  

I am sharing a card I made using 2 sets today!  The first set is Ribbon Stripes, a collection of fun designs you can stamp directly on 5/8” or smaller ribbon or stamp directly on your projects for a fun background design!  That is what I did here with the checkered ribbon.  I stamped them in real red & brilliant blue on Gina K. Pure Luxury layering weight cardstock and adhered to my card base.  I cut them out first so I could line them up perfectly. 

The second set is Lazy Days of Summer, our new One Free with 3 set!  Purchase any 3 sets and you get this free!  Next month, it will be available for purchase separately.  I wanted to use my new Spellbinders Nestability long deckle rectangles so I grabbed 3 fun summertime images from the set to showcase, isn’t it fun going to the beach & eating ice cream?  Well, I eat ice cream all year, not just during the summer!  After I colored the images with my peerless watercolors, I added lots of sparkle with my copic atyou spica pens – detail below:

summer fun sparkle close up

Lastly, I added the Summer Fun sentiment from the set inking them up with markers and layering the atyou spica pens over the letters and some stripes with my scor-pal. 

Be sure to join us for the release party tonight 7:00-10:00 p.m. CST on SCS in the Gina K. Forum!  They are always jam-packed with awesome samples by the design team, challenges, contests and fun chat!! 

Check out more sneak peeks here:

Gina Krupsky
Carolyn King
Cindy Lawrence
Emily Giovanni
Erika Martin
Jessica Fick
Joanne Basile
Melanie Muenchinger
Theresa Momber
Melissa Shultz– In the Spotlight

Pin It

14 comments on "Gina K. Designs Release Day Sneak Peek!!"

Melanie Muenchinger on 4:55 AM CDT said...

super cute, love the glitter and alternating colors on the words! :)

Christina Fischer on 7:57 AM CDT said...

Omgosh -- how cute is this?!? It just screams 'summer'!!! :)

Unknown on 8:16 AM CDT said...

Welcome back, Donna!! Super cute card!!

Carolyn King on 8:30 AM CDT said...

adorable. Love the fun touches of glitter!

Theresa Momber on 9:00 AM CDT said...

Oh, this is too cute! Love how you added the Ribbon Stripes band.

Cat Tidwell on 9:18 AM CDT said...

Awesome Donna! See, your mojo didnt go anywheres! LOVE the ribbon bands too, looks awesome against that kraft cardstock!

So glad you are back, can't wait to see pics though! Gabby is just so adorable!

buggin2stamp on 11:22 AM CDT said...

Donna, this is adorable. Your coloring is amazing and I like the alternating colors for the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Super cute summer card Donna! Can't wait to see the whole set.
Cynthia O. (SCS - Stampinak)

Rose Ann on 11:28 AM CDT said...

Your card is so cute, and your coloring is perfect...Donna!!

Christi Flores on 11:31 AM CDT said...

This is so fun!! I LOVE this!!!!

Lori on 3:25 PM CDT said...

Welcome back Donna, glad you had a wonderful trip! Nice card, love your deckle edge, and sparkly images.

Sharri on 5:34 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna!
Glad you had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card!

Monika/Buzsy on 2:47 PM CDT said...

FUN card Donna! Love the cute images, your coloring, the greeting stamped with 2 colors... TFS!

Post a Comment