Thursday, May 7, 2009

Smoochy & Sketchy Blooms


STVSC11 smooch

My first card is for the sketch challenge at StampTV this week by Jessica.  I used my Comfort & Peace stamp set and Basic Grey Ambrosia papers.  I used the black magic technique stamping with white craft ink on black cardstock die cut with my labels 4 nestability and using my Koh-i-Noor pencils

STVSC11 close up

Here is a close-up of my Smooch product on the flowers, I used Pumpkin and Green Apple, it has a very fine tip, reminiscent of nail polish, and easy to use. 

mytimess32 blooms

Here’s a Mother’s Day card I made using Lauren’s mytimess32 from this Saturday with Gina K Designs A Year of Flowers paired with a sentiment from Notes to Mom (this month’s one free with 3 set).  The dp I used on this card is SU! Parisian Breeze, so the colors of my blooms are creamy caramel, close to cocoa and Baja Breeze.  I finished my card with  chocolate pearls. 

Hope you have a great day!! 

Pin It

4 comments on "Smoochy & Sketchy Blooms"

Jennie on 12:05 PM CDT said...

These two cards are just lovely! I love the technique you used on the first one and the Mother's Day card is so pretty. Nice soft colors I need to try. Have a great day!

Julia Aston on 2:20 PM CDT said...

Pretty cards Donna! I love the smooch on the flowers - I've seen that but didn't know what to do with it!

Rose Ann on 9:41 AM CDT said...

Both of these are totally gorgeous, Donna!!

Carolina on 3:21 AM CDT said...

Stunning cards Donna! Love what you do with black card stock...so pretty!

Post a Comment