Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Sketch Irises


wsc79 purple lilies

Here are a few cards I made for Beate’s weekend sketch challenge courtesy of Jenn Balcer {WSC79}.  I used the new set Notes to Mom and StampTV Floral Frenzy kit set Elegant Flowers both by Gina K Designs.  I wanted to make a few more Mother’s Day cards before next weekend arrives (I actually sold them both to some ladies we hung out with for the fight last night).  Basic Grey dp on this card is Eva and the Irises were colored with peerless watercolors. 

wsc79 yellow lillies

Basic Grey dp used on this card with the yellow Irises is Urban Prairie. 

TECC66 pink flowers

And here is another card I made using Taylor’s sketch from Friday {TECC66} using the Gina K Designs Tropical FlowersNote: Taylor changed the deadline for your submissions for Cupcake Friday! You'll have a week to make a card and link your creation on her blog in order to be eligible for the Featured Cupcake Sampler - have them linked by Friday, May 8th at 10am CST for consideration for the Featured Cupcake Sampler.

Pin It

4 comments on "Weekend Sketch Irises"

NinaB on 1:47 AM CDT said...

These are lovely, Donna. I just got those papers and now you've inspired me to use them. Thanks.

Rose Ann on 9:28 AM CDT said...

My goodness girl...they're all so beautiful, Donna!!

Denise Marzec on 10:18 AM CDT said...

All GORGEOUS!!

Vanessa on 10:36 AM CDT said...

What beautiful cards Donna! I love the Urban Prairie paper. . .the yellow card is my favorite.

Post a Comment