Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Taylored Expressions Release Day!


sniffles

Here’s another card I made using the new Stamp a Sweet Impression set Doctor’s Orders!  I love this tissue box (and what Sankari did with hers here – putting real tissue in it, cute!)  I used the Valentine’s key ingredients from Taylor’s store and put the trio of tissue boxes on top of my new Spellbinders Labels 4 dies which I adore! The tissues were colored with peerless watercolors and the Vibrant teal background piece was stamped with several sentiments from the set on the diagonal.  After using my ticket corner punch on the layers, I put black pearls in the corners directly on my Classic red card base.  Lastly, do you like how I did the black die layer?  I got the tip from fellow design team member, Denise – check it out here!

Have fun shopping – but before you go, check out the fabulous creations the Baker’s Design Team will have for you today:

Taylor VanBruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Denise Marzec
Jen Del Muro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laura Frederickson
Lori Schmidlin
Sankari Wegman

Have a ‘Sweet’ Day!!

Pin It

17 comments on "Taylored Expressions Release Day!"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:27 AM CDT said...

Such an adorable card, Donna! LOVE the colors!

Jami on 10:47 AM CDT said...

Super cute! Love the layout and the use of black!

Julia Aston on 11:08 AM CDT said...

Love the trio of tissue boxes framed with the nesties Donna!

Sankari W. on 11:22 AM CDT said...

I think the tissue box is my favorite stamp - it is just soooo cute and I love your trio with the colors that you used - awesome nesting with the nesties - beautiful as always!!!

Denise Marzec on 11:40 AM CDT said...

Love the papers, especially the polka dot on the tissue boxes. EXCELLENT job with the matting...and thanks for the link, you sweet girl. :)

Taylor on 12:02 PM CDT said...

Super cute, Donna! Love how you stamped the sentiments in the background!

Dawn Easton on 12:09 PM CDT said...

I love your colouring/shading of those tissue boxes...it's awesome! The background is fabulous too!!

Linsey R on 1:08 PM CDT said...

Awww, this is most adorable! I love these little tissue boxes, how fun and unique! Oh, I adore how you framed them with your wonderful new nesties and what a great color scheme & pattern combo! I don't have the sniffles, but I wouldn't mind having 'em if I got this card-it makes me feel better and I'm not even sick, lol :) hugs, my sweet Donna! xoxo

Alex on 1:08 PM CDT said...

Such an adorable card Donna - this set is definitely a must for me!!! Love what you did here, totally cute, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ana Wohlfahrt on 1:39 PM CDT said...

Adorable Donna! Your coloring is AMAZING!

Karen Giron on 2:03 PM CDT said...

So cute! I really like the stamped background - fantastic!

Christi Flores on 5:21 PM CDT said...

Too cute!!!

Laurie Schmidlin on 6:03 PM CDT said...

Donna, I LOVE your tissue box card!! That is one of my favorite images from this release! The colors you used are fantastic...perfect for a masculine or feminine recipient! :-)

Jodi Collins on 3:51 PM CDT said...

Perfection Donna! Your coloring is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING on this! LOVE the layered nesties also!

Rose Ann on 9:44 AM CDT said...

What a great get well card, Donna!! I love your cute polka dot tissue boxes, and your fabulous coloring!!

Carolina on 3:25 AM CDT said...

Now, who wouldn't want to receive this adorable get well card?!!!

Kathy K on 5:06 PM CDT said...

Donna, I am so ridiculously behind on my blog commenting, but this card caught my eye a while back, and I bookmarked it to come back and comment on (eventually). So here I am! This is just adorable! It makes me want to get sick so a fabulous friend like you can send it to me! ;) Hope life is treating you well these days!

Post a Comment