Friday, May 22, 2009

TECC69: Sick Cuppie


TECC68 sick cuppie

Happy Cupcake Friday, y’all!  When you see this, I will be in *CA getting ready to celebrate our nephew’s 1st birthday-Cowboy theme!  I’ll be sure to share some pictures when I return!  This was a different sketch for me with the corner treatment but I really like how it turned out!  I wanted to use my sick cuppie in the bed (like that he is slightly ‘blue’?) and add the nurse tending to him for a fun get well card!  I used supplies from the May 20th key ingredients subscription – I love the earthy colors in this one!!  I love paper-piecing and it was so fun to make the bed linens match the card (I wish mine looked like this!)

TECC69

Here is Taylor’s sketch for you to try out - how about a sweet Spring Treat? Taylor is giving away a FREE Tiny Twinkles to one random winner from among all the people who upload their sketch challenge cards to Paper CraftPlanet using the same TECC69 keyword. So hop on over and upload your card at PaperCraftPlanet and you could be the winner of some cute twinkle bling! It’s as easy as that!!! Be sure to leave a comment on Taylor’s blog and leave a link to your blog post or gallery upload using the Mr. Linky service so she can check it out! Note: Taylor changed the deadline for your submissions. You're always welcome to play with any of these sketches at any time, but now you'll have a week to make a card and link your creation on her blog in order to be eligible for the Featured Cupcake Sampler have them linked by Friday, May 29th at 10am CST for consideration of the week’s Featured Cupcake Sampler.

Be sure to check out the other Cupcake Crew’s Creations as well as the Featured Sampler on Taylor’s blog *(I had to pre-schedule this post before I left for my trip so I didn’t miss the sketch!)

Taylor Van Bruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Lynn Mercurio
Monika Davis
Sherrie Siemens
Stephanie Hargis
Vicki Chrisman

I hope you have a wonderful day & Memorial Holiday weekend! 

Pin It

15 comments on "TECC69: Sick Cuppie"

Taylor on 11:22 AM CDT said...

This is so adorable, Donna! I love how you paired the nurse cuppie with the cuppie in bed... perfect!

Jackie Pedro on 12:18 PM CDT said...

How cute, Donna! Love the cuppie in bed!! Enjoy your long weekend!

Ana Wohlfahrt on 12:28 PM CDT said...

Love it Donna! Super cute :)

Jessica Diedrich on 1:40 PM CDT said...

LOVE this Donna! What an adorable Cuppie creation :)

Monika/Buzsy on 1:59 PM CDT said...

Grat card Donna! Love the cute cuppies, the paper-piecing... the great colors... the ribbon around the corner piece! TFS! Enjoy the party! :o)

Melissa Sauls on 3:15 PM CDT said...

This card is just tooo cute Donna! I've been so busy with life that I haven't had a chance to comment lately, but I have been thinking of you lots and still drooling over all your work! :)

Lynn Mercurio on 3:16 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna, this is just adorable. I love that your sickie cuppie is blue...how clever. Have a splendid time on your trip, and I look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Jane on 7:53 PM CDT said...

This is so cute! The cuppie in bed is adorable. Have a terrific time out here and post pics! :) Happy 1st birthday to your nephew!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:11 PM CDT said...

Super duper cute!!

Vicki Chrisman on 12:20 AM CDT said...

OH geezz Donna ..that is SO cute!!

Cakespy on 2:50 PM CDT said...

You did such a great job! So incredibly sweet!

Libby Hickson on 12:15 AM CDT said...

Super cute Donna! I hope you're having a wonderful time in CA!

No Name on 8:22 PM CDT said...

Wow... Thanks so much for sharing!
You are very talented! And your work is amazing!

I thought, since like crafts... you might enjoy this website, in order to store all your craft supplies and keep your stuff organized.

It's: TheOriginalScrapbox.com

You should check it out!
They have amazing stuff! :)

No Name on 10:57 PM CDT said...

By the way.... here's the actual link to the site I mentioned yesterday...

TheOriginalScrapbox
I really think you'll enjoy it! :)
And keep up the GREAT work!!!

Rose Ann on 11:31 AM CDT said...

So perfect for the sketch, and so adorable as well!!

Post a Comment