Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blessed with RAKS!


Recently I participated in my upline's shoebox swap for the Occasions mini & got a chance to chat & Stamp with Marilyn!! HA!! She is really the sweetest & most excited about stamping!! She gave me this pretty notebook! I will keep it at my desk to jot down notes about stamping while I'm at work if something inspires me! Thank you again, Marilyn! You made my day and I agree 'Life is Good'
The other day I got this awesome Thank You card from Charmaine at Oodabug Alley! She is so thoughtful, I tell ya! I totally loved this card when she posted it for one of Beate's Sketch Challenges - wanna know something funny I just realized? I sent her the same one I did that weekend too! Hmmmm...coincidence? I love the colors, the ribbon inspiration & how the bird is positioned & spotlighted in the corner, the cuttlebugging - Just Fabulous! You're Welcome & Thank YOU, Charmaine!
Pin It

10 comments on "Blessed with RAKS!"

Linsey R on 10:10 PM CDT said...

No coincidences...great minds think alike! Very beautiful notebook and card! LucKy and happy girl today! TFS!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:14 PM CDT said...

You are a lucky girl!!! That notebook is fabulous, and Charmaines card is so pretty!!

Marilyn on 11:24 PM CDT said...

Thanks Donna for the kind words - I LOVED visiting with you too - your creativity and sweetnees just overflows and I am thankful we've met and have become friends!! Love Charmaine's card too - this card is just so bright and striking!!

Rose Ann on 12:23 AM CDT said...

Fabulous RAK's, Donna!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lee on 1:24 AM CDT said...

Ohhhh.......just gorgeous!!! And YOU are the blessing to so many others!!

Carolina on 5:31 PM CDT said...

Love your happy mail!!! Thanks for your beautiful card and for sharing pics of your wonderful goodies with us!

Angie Tieman on 8:24 PM CDT said...

Lovely RAKs!! Lucky girl!

Jennie Skaggs on 9:51 PM CDT said...

Hi...What a beautiful card....and love the way you used so many colors but it doesn't look in disarray....gorgeous! Jennie

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:59 AM CDT said...

You are SO welcome, Donna! I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your friendship! Hugs!

Barbara Schram on 10:17 PM CDT said...

Your RAK cards are wonderful, as you are. As you were receiving, you were sending! I know because I got one of your wonderful cards! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment