Friday, April 11, 2008

Stamp Club End


It was bittersweet last night as my stamp club that started in November came to an end. I will miss seeing my 'friends' once a month but I surely do need a break. I should have taken some pictures with them last night. I awarded Pam with this little box for PERFECT ATTENDANCE. You should have seen the look of sheer surprise & utter delight when she got opened it to find all the goodies!! I used the Occasions Mini Summer Picnic DP. Sentiment is by Stampin' Up! Absolutely Fabulous set. I stuffed an assortment of matching circle fire & square ice rhinestone brads, styled hodgepodge hardware, matching ribbon & felt fusion flowers.

Here is the hostess gift I made because she loves DP and has the 5-in-1 Envelope template. The big one uses the template here is the tutorial for it by Amy Celona: Amy's 5 in 1 Template Pocketbook It's really difficult to photograph something like this, you almost need a stand that the ribbon handle can hang from it order to see it well. On the sides are jumbo eyelets and ribbon connected with Fire circle brads to match it.

The adorable mini purse is by Elizebeth and here is her tutorial: Elizebeth's Favor Bag Tutorial and there are nuggets inside matching the DP. Both items are held closed with velcro pieces.
The hostess adored them, as well as everyone else.

Pin It

15 comments on "Stamp Club End"

jjcreations on 4:48 PM CDT said...

Wow, these little bags are absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I love them. Joan

Rose Ann on 8:40 PM CDT said...

Wonderful goodies, Donna!! It's no wonder they were so excited to get these!! Fabulous!!

Angie Tieman on 9:27 PM CDT said...

WOW! THese projects are awesome!!! Love the colors and how you mixed the papers up, and the ribbon slide/buckle is perfect! Looks like I just found a project for Stamp Club this month! ;-)

Lee on 9:48 PM CDT said...

Awww.....I'm sorry you're losing your group...but you sure do work amazingly hard to be a wonderful demo!! These are so fabulous!! I love the dp......and the two matching purses are just so adorablel!!! Thanks for the links as I really would like to try those!

Dawn Easton on 11:27 PM CDT said...

Fabulous creations Donna! I'm sure the girls will miss seeing you and stamping once a month!

Carolina on 3:33 AM CDT said...

Donna, these are all adorable!

Glad you're taking a break, I did the same at the end of last year for six months and it really help me prepare to start it up another club this year...except we're meeting every other month - this seems to help as well.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:27 AM CDT said...

Oh how sad. . .these are such awesome projects! I'll bet you will miss the stamp club! :)

Bee's Zen Garden on 1:29 PM CDT said...

Waow, such a cute matching set! :-)

Pamela Smerker on 4:25 PM CDT said...

These are so yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Deb Wood on 5:51 PM CDT said...

awwww, I'm sure you will all get together again! These are fabulous projects love the colors and papers! That little tiny purse is adorable and who wouldn't love a box filled with treasures!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:46 PM CDT said...

So sorry your club had to come to an end, but what a fabulous going away goodie!!! I bet she was super excited!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift. And those bags are just so so fabulous! Love them.

sophia landry on 11:39 PM CDT said...

Great projects!! It sounds like your club lady must have been thrilled and I can't blame her, what an awsome thank you/attendance gift! I love doing my Stampers Clubs and always get a kick out of how much the lady's enjoy themselves!

Janine on 7:51 AM CDT said...

Love this project!!!

Unknown on 10:57 AM CDT said...

very cute, love the summer colors!

Post a Comment