Monday, April 7, 2008

Librarian Thanks



April 15th is National Library Worker's Day so my Bookwormabella was perfect for a customer who requested a card to honor their school's librarian. I used my Basic Grey Blush pad and a brown prima for my embellishment. Used my Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon set for the sentiment. Pin It

13 comments on "Librarian Thanks"

Kristine on 6:43 PM CDT said...

That's CUTE!~ Love the bg paper.

Nicole on 8:07 PM CDT said...

Fabulous! Any librarian (including me!) would love this card! :D
Nicole
thestampinlibrarian.com

Shannan Teubner on 8:27 PM CDT said...

This is so pretty, and your coloring is fabulous! Great job, girl!

Unknown on 8:28 PM CDT said...

Cute card Donna!! I just got this bella too! :)

Angie Tieman on 8:56 PM CDT said...

How cute!!! It's perfect for a librarian! And that background paper is wonderful with it!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:58 PM CDT said...

This is so super cute!! I love that paper and your coloring is fabulous!!

Melanie on 9:16 PM CDT said...

super cute, love this soft color combo :)

off to bed, more tomorrow!

sophia landry on 9:17 PM CDT said...

Can't go wrong with a Bella, and you certainly know how to show her off! She looks very girly and pretty, and that is such a lovely DP, you mathced up her colors with it perfectly!

Lee on 10:32 PM CDT said...

Oh she is just too cute!! I've never seen a bookwormabella!! Love that dp........and that sentiment is cool!! And, as always, I LOVE your coloring!!

Michele Kovack on 11:16 PM CDT said...

What a great card! your coloring is fantastic!

Rose Ann on 9:12 PM CDT said...

This is so pretty, Donna! I love those papers, and your coloring!!

Carolina on 11:58 PM CDT said...

Oh this is just darling!!! Love the dp and your coloring is beyond adorable. Wonderful card for a librarian.

Joanne on 8:05 AM CDT said...

Fabulous card!

Post a Comment