Monday, April 14, 2008

SC171 & CC161



Here is my combined sketch challenge 171 & color challenge 161 from last week (better late than never, right?) Oddly enough, I kindof like the card. I've been on a kick of Kraft cardstock lately (you'll see with some future cards I'll post) because it's a great neutral. I really like it with these (odd) colors together. I did have to spruce it up a little with the greeting, brads & swatches of ribbon, though. Used my Boho Backgrounds set.
Pin It

9 comments on "SC171 & CC161"

Lee on 1:52 PM CDT said...

Wow!!! Great card Donna!! What a fantastic combination challenge!! You worked so well with those colors......man were they a struggle for me!! I do love the look of the Kraft paper as the neutral!

Barbara Schram on 2:04 PM CDT said...

I love the Kraft paper here! And the colors are perfect! I don't remember to get that Kraft cardstock out enough, you have inspired me! Hope you are having a marvelous Monday!

Ila on 8:22 PM CDT said...

Fabulous card Donna!! I love your take on this sketch!!

Carolyn King on 8:53 PM CDT said...

oh how pretty--great colors and i love how you did this sketch--great job with it!

Linsey R on 9:28 PM CDT said...

I love it! That craft is just the best--tell me, why don't I have it?! Smack me, will ya! Note to self: order craft at next weekend's SU club! Ok, done. Back to your card, the colors look awesome and that scalloped layered oval frame is gorgeous--love the half-n-halp colors. such a grea card, Donna!

Carolina on 10:57 PM CDT said...

Oh, lovin' the split scallop oval. The background is subtle and it's the perfect background for the oval. Love the way you place the sentiment with the brads underneath.

jjcreations on 11:51 PM CDT said...

I like your double colour scallop. Joan

Unknown on 7:29 AM CDT said...

What a great card! I love you 2 colored oval - how cool!! :)

Rose Ann on 10:28 PM CDT said...

What a pretty card for that sketch! I love your 2-toned scalloped oval, and the pretty colors and set you used!!

Post a Comment