Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Workshop Projects


My Demo: My hostess wanted to see a shaker card done so I came up with this idea using In the Stars, Summer Picnic designer paper and styled hodgepodge hardware (all in the Occasions mini) & Absolutely Fabulous - I wowed everyone with this so I was pretty pleased, it went together rather quickly except for the fact I took 1/2 the dimensional backings off before placing my microbeads in and they manage to stick (duh)

Door Prizes - these cute nugget purses (thanks to Elizebeth) were quite a hit! Everyone loved them! Who wouldn't?!

Make & Take - Using the Pun Fun/Sweet Stars Jumbo Wheel from the Free Wheelin' Promo through April 30. Everyone loved making this card, it was simple yet cute (see, Kraft c/s again) with the spiral punched square of Summer Picnic Designer Paper. Used the Pure Color Pencils on the birdie, which are also fun to use especially on darker cardstock.

I'll post the hostess gift another day (I still have to finish photographing it)

Pin It

18 comments on "Workshop Projects"

blah on 1:12 PM CDT said...

These are just darling!!!! I haven't made a shaker card in forever and that might just have to change soon. I've never used my Pure Color pencils--I got them in a trade and just look at them from time to time. I like the colored birdie on Kraft and may have to give mine a whirl.

Lee on 1:25 PM CDT said...

How fun!!! I love shaker cards!! And those nugget purses are just adorable!! I'll definitely have to give those a try!! I love your workshop projects!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 2:41 PM CDT said...

Love the shaker card Donna... and those mini purses! Soooo cute! TFS!

retiredheather on 4:41 PM CDT said...

Love the purse for the nuggets. They look great.
Retired Heather

Deb Wood on 5:29 PM CDT said...

I'm wowed too, these are all fabulous! I'm sure the party was a huge success!

Christina Fischer on 6:42 PM CDT said...

Donna -- these projects are fantastic!! I'm sure they were a big hit!! :)

Angie Tieman on 6:58 PM CDT said...

Wow! Super cute projects! I love that shaker card with the stars, killer cuteness! The door prizes and make and take are darling too! Sounds like it went well, yay!

Angie Tieman on 7:00 PM CDT said...

I almost forgot! The Pure Color Pencils DO look fabulous on the Kraft card stock! I've never tried that! Maybe that will be on tonight's agenda as I left my gradebook and papers to grade at school. Ooop! Night off!

Unknown on 8:19 PM CDT said...

What a nice group of projects Donna! Sounds like a fun workshop!! :)

Pam on 8:33 PM CDT said...

Sooo cute! I love the colorful papers and your attention to detail.

sophia landry on 9:15 PM CDT said...

These are such awsome projects as usually. Your ladies are very lucky to have such a talented demonstrator!

Barbara Schram on 1:34 AM CDT said...

What super projects...the shaker card is so clean and sharp, and those nugget purses are wonderful! Your birdie card is sooo sweet. Great job, Donna!

Unknown on 10:58 AM CDT said...

these are ALL great. I love the purses!

Melanie on 5:06 PM CDT said...

that shaker card was great, I don't think I noticed until now you had th big star brad on there! :)

Carolina on 6:09 PM CDT said...

What a fun workshop...love all your projects and those purses are just too chic - oo-la-la!!!

Rose Ann on 10:26 PM CDT said...

Your shaker card rocks, Donna! How fun! I absolutely LOVE those adorable little purses! Your little birdie is soo cute too!! Fabulous projects, girl!!

Jessie/knightrone on 2:05 AM CDT said...

What a fabulous workshop!!! I love all your projects, so awesome!!

Unknown on 10:36 PM CDT said...

really great projects! Looks like a fun night!

Post a Comment