Monday, April 28, 2008

WSC45 - Hippy New Baby Girl


My DH's 2nd cousin had her 3rd baby this past week & this is the card I made to send using Melanie's new set Hip Hop Accessories by Gina K. I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 45 See the binky sticking out of the baby giraffe's mouth? Too cute. Used my DCWV glitter stack.
Pin It

16 comments on "WSC45 - Hippy New Baby Girl"

Unknown on 7:52 AM CDT said...

This is another adorable card Donna!! You really do an awesome job with this set!! :)

Janine on 12:37 PM CDT said...

I just love that paper... Great card.

jjcreations on 4:58 PM CDT said...

This is wonderful....I love the background paper and I love the soother in the giraffe's mouth...very creative. Joan

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings on 5:43 PM CDT said...

what a suuuper cute card.
i just noticed it is a gina stamp.
this is darling i noticed this stamp before.

Deb Wood on 6:07 PM CDT said...

This is soooo adorable Donna!! How cute with the pacifier and the little pin with the sentiment!!

Angie Tieman on 6:43 PM CDT said...

Very cute card! The paper colors are so great and the little giraffe is so sweet! Just precious!

Lee on 7:42 PM CDT said...

I soooooooooo love those glitter stacks!! LOL I'm addicted to mine!! :) This card is so, so, so stinkin' cute!! That Binky in her mouth??? WOW!! Adorably adorable!!!!

Carolina on 12:08 AM CDT said...

How very sweet - love the sentiment placement with the safety pin and your coloring is just perfect as always!

Melanie on 7:02 AM CDT said...

tooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!
I can hear that little Maggie sound from the Simpsons, "suck suck suck"! love the binky!

Dawn Easton on 7:57 AM CDT said...

Oh Donna, this is so stinkin' cute! I love when you use this set...that giraffe is adorable!

Mandy on 6:40 AM CDT said...

ADORABLE! I love that giraffe with the pacifier!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 12:52 PM CDT said...

OH how adorable, Donna! So cute!

Anonymous said...

That is super cute, Donna! thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Linsey R on 1:27 AM CDT said...

well, isn't this just the cutest thing ever! What totally adorable star paper, I love the binky this sweet baby giraffe it holding, hehe--that's too cute! You sure have lots of babies and birthday's lately, don't you! How fun! (ps-I'm late getting your pkg out, but it's coming soon) ;)

Rose Ann on 7:20 PM CDT said...

Your giraffe is so cute with that pacifier! I love the pretty papers you've used too!!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:49 PM CDT said...

OMGosh this is so adorable too, I love the pacifier in the mouth, too cute!!

Post a Comment