Sunday, April 27, 2008

TECC13 - Sweets



I hadn't played in Taylor's Cupcake Challenge in a while & have missed it. I combined TECC13 with SCS color challenge on SCS this week CC163 - Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip. I thought Kim Hughes' Baked with Love by Cornish Heritage Farms with the 'SWEETS' would be great for this! Afterward I thought it turned out a little 'busy' because of the DCWV glitter paper but loved the colors & circles. Also realized these colors look great with Kraft cardstock - surprise!
Pin It

12 comments on "TECC13 - Sweets"

Carolyn King on 9:01 PM CDT said...

really cute. I LOVE the sketch and the eyelets along the side. GREAT card! makes me hungry!!!

Angie Tieman on 10:57 PM CDT said...

This is WAY fun! Those images are perfect with that paper and for this sketch! Love the little bit of sparkle you added too!

Lee on 11:53 PM CDT said...

Oh the Kraft paper is just perfect with this!! I love the colors...and, of course, the glitter!!! Yum!!!

Amanda on 3:54 AM CDT said...

Wow what a great card, the paper looks great with the cakes which look good enough to eat.

Amanda
x

Michele Kovack on 5:48 AM CDT said...

What a sweet card!!! Love everything about it!!!

Taylor on 5:46 PM CDT said...

How cute is this!? Perfect! Love the Kim Hughes images you used!

Deb Wood on 6:11 PM CDT said...

Yummmy, Love the layout, colors and DP!

Carolina on 12:07 AM CDT said...

YUMMY card! Cupcake challenge? What rock am I under? I'll have to check it out...do you mind shooting me a link when you get a minute? Thanks in advance!

Pamela Smerker on 8:09 AM CDT said...

Oh this card looks yummy! Love the DP and the little sweets you stamped. Fab-u-lous!!!
TFS

sophia landry on 3:03 PM CDT said...

I am really starting to love this set! I am seeing such cute things done with it! Looks delish, especially with that BG paper!

Linsey R on 1:28 AM CDT said...

YUMM-O! nuff said!

Rose Ann on 7:29 PM CDT said...

This is so sweet and yummy-looking! I love the rows of eyelets!

Post a Comment