Thursday, November 20, 2008

Celebrate MFT Day!!


So there's just an hour & a half left of celebrating MFT day {when MFTer's pull out their stamps & give 'em some love which is not hard to do}!  I was determined to make a card today and I did! It was my first time using Peppermint Cats (my sister bought me these - belated b'day gift along with the other 2 Stephanie Fizer sets released last month and the cases to store my stamps-they are awesome!!).  Lately I've been using my kraft c/s a lot so here they are stamped on it.  I used my Koh-I-Noor & Prismacolor pencils to color them in.  DP, ribbon & fire engine red glitter are from Taylored Expressions Christmas Key Ingredients.  I used the MFTSC57 for my layout but it had a circle so I placed a scallop punch under the cats (I love how they fit snugly in between the scallops and all of a sudden noticed this...

the perfect heart connecting them!  So I took a Riding Hood Red scallop, cut it out, glittered it up & put a dimensional on top. Finished it off with curving my sentiment.  How fun!!   Pin It

8 comments on "Celebrate MFT Day!!"

Lee on 12:52 AM CST said...

Ohhhh they are soooooo adorable!!!!!

Cat Tidwell on 3:25 AM CST said...

Oh what cute kitties Donna! LOVE the dp too...I have got to get some of that kraft cs!!

Catherine on 7:47 AM CST said...

this is just too cute,Donna.

Monika/Buzsy on 3:18 PM CST said...

Awesome card Donna! Love the cute image and the way they are sitting on the scallop circle... the greeting looks fun stamped that way... great tip with the heart. TFS!

Unknown on 6:37 PM CST said...

Very cute card Donna - the heart between the 2 cats is a great touch! :)

Carolina on 6:46 PM CST said...

The kit-kats are sooo cute! and what a great idea with the scallops!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:56 PM CST said...

TOTALLY adorable!!! Aren't those images the cutest!!

Shirley on 10:27 PM CST said...

They are tooo cute~! and the ribbon is wondrful too! Love what you did with them and the scalloped circle!

Post a Comment