Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happiness is Stamping


Yes - it is!!  I paired Melanie's Tee Talk sentiment by Gina K Designs with my stamper Stamping Bella - cute, huh??  I used dp Let it Bloom which is available at Gina K Designs (there are SO many sheets of double-sided papers in there & they are fun)!  Slightly thinner than other dp but there is so much texture in it & the patterns all match, like Basic Grey.  Fun!  Her dress is paper-pieced, I'd love to have one that cute! Pin It

10 comments on "Happiness is Stamping"

Rose Ann on 10:49 AM CST said...

This is so darling, Donna!! Love the papers and your wonderful paper piecing!!

Cat Tidwell on 11:28 AM CST said...

Oh neat idea Donna! Love the stamping on the kraft cardstock! And the paper pieced dress! Awesome creation!

Alex on 1:24 PM CST said...

Totally cute Donna!! Love the paper (I design for BMS!) and the paper piecing is awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores on 4:01 PM CST said...

This is adorable Donna!!

Catherine on 8:53 PM CST said...

she's so pretty on kraft cs :)
and that's one gorgeous PP and that makes one gorgeous card.

Theresa Momber on 9:00 PM CST said...

So cute! I love that image. Your design is just fantastic!!

Lee on 12:53 AM CST said...

Oh this is just the CUTEST pairing up of the Tee Talk with that Bella!!! I got mine all cut out.......now to get creating!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Bella stamp!

Carolina on 6:50 PM CST said...

Adorable Tee-Bella Card!!! Your kraft cards came out so perfect!

Shirley on 1:23 PM CST said...

I love her! She is just so pretty and so creative on how you used both sets here. I love your blog and was so glad to see you are doint 'Follow Me'. I am following you, I hope you will follow me too!

Post a Comment