Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Craft Lounge Christmas Cuties!!


So yesterday I shared with you about the new stamp company in town; Our Craft Lounge, did you check 'em out?  Here are a few more cards I made when I had the idea to deck them out for Christmas (compliments of Starving Artistamps' Doodlefactory Santa's Sweet Shoppe - tree above and Pink Cat Studio-dress up Lily's santa hat & candy cane in bottom card).  Can you even believe how PERFECTLY the santa hat fits on Anna Mae, Pat the Dog and P-Nut as if it was MADE for them!?!?  

I created Anna Mae's Christmas scene by hand drawing & coloring the floor with copic markers, adding a wide white baseboard of cardstock above & placing 'wallpaper' on the walls.  That, along Anna Mae's paper-pieced dress are by Basic Grey Eva.  The 'painting' or sentiment on the wall is a small oval nestability with SU!'s retired Fancy Flexible Phrases in the center.  Do you like her dress adorned with pink rhinestones around the collar?  I do - wish I had a dress that cute & don't you just adore her matching striped socks and sparkly shoes?  The sparkle accents on Anna Mae's shoes, bows on the presents & star on the tree are courtesy of my new Copic Atyou Spica pens!! Lastly, her santa hat is trimmed with liquid pearls (because I paper-pieced it with pink paper, it took on the pink hue to match!) 
 
Here is Pat the Dog - sending her love to you at Christmas 2008 - courtesy of JustRite DIY monogram stamper & small alphabet set!  For this card, I used Jen's sketch from Sat. (SFYTT 112208) and 3 patterns from my Basic Grey Figgy paper pad.  I thought these colors went well with Pat's coloring and the pop of red on her heart & santa hat she borrowed from Anna Mae.  I love the sweet look on this doggie's face and how she is loving on that heart!!  

A close-up of Pat's coloring & sparkle from Sakura glitter pen.  I had to dig around for that paw print brad I got from a stamping friend a few years ago, isn't it perfect for this card??

My last card shows P-Nut borrowing Pat's santa hat that was borrowed from Anna Mae.  What I did to make the hat fit perfectly on P-Nut's head but allow her ears to show in front still, was cut slits on the ears & tucked the sides of the hat underneath.  I used Our Creative Corner's sketch from Saturday by Denise for this card which I thought was PERFECT but I ended up not having any room for a greeting, but that's o.k. I think P-Nut's festive garb speaks for itself!  I got the idea for painting her toes red from Cambria's card and decided to give her some blue eye shadow too!  I just got my fancy corner punch from Gina K Designs, I thought it would be a great touch since my card was greeting-less along with a riding hood red button in the corner.  Basic Grey Figgy was used on this card too, along with my Copic Atyou Spica pens. 

Here is a close-up of P-Nut!  I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Cuties!   Pin It

14 comments on "Our Craft Lounge Christmas Cuties!!"

Lee on 1:43 AM CST said...

Oh gosh, Donna..........where to start??? The adorable little girl and her pretty tree!!! The cute puppy!! And that PRECIOUS ellie!!!!!

Dawn Easton on 7:38 AM CST said...

Donna, these cards are ADORABLE!!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:09 AM CST said...

OMGOSH DONNA!!!!!! These are so CUTE!!! That hat is PERFECT!!

Unknown on 9:40 AM CST said...

YOU ARE BRILLIANT!! BRILLIANT!! WE had some accessories just like that for the set and had to leave them out due to space... and the fact that we missed the Christmas time line. YOU ROCK!!!

Joy on 9:52 AM CST said...

OMG!!!!! Donna, these are way tooooooo cute! I love 'em!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 12:51 PM CST said...

Aren't those stamps so cute. Love the little doggie, and the adorable elf!! She is so dolled up!! Happy thanksgiving girl!

Ila on 1:01 PM CST said...

These are all Absoluely Fabulous and So Cute!! I love them all!! great stamps..and designs!!...Hugs, Ila

Christi Flores on 1:03 PM CST said...

Wow Donna!! Everything is adorable!!!!

Melanie on 5:35 PM CST said...

she looks so pleased with herself! :)
love that red striped ribbon, swoon!!

Catherine on 5:54 PM CST said...

oh my goodness, i knew there was a reason why i've tempting to visit you today...LOL! mmmmm, i think (i hope..crossing my fingers) that these sets can wait just 1 more week until i get paid...LOL!

But, my fingers and my inks want them NOW :)
very cute, Donna!

Jami on 11:33 PM CST said...

These are all so adorable!! I'm in love with that little puppy huggin' a heart!!
Hugs, Jami

Sankari W. on 2:28 AM CST said...

wow Donna - you have been seriously cranking out he cards!! ALL of them are beautiful and I can't wait to check out this company - very cool!!! love that decorative corner and love the take on the sektch - they are all so adorable! I wanted to also tell you that I left the Kreativ Blogger Award for you on my blog -you seriously are one of the most creative people I knew and you totall rock with all the gift ideas that you have and the beauty in everything that you make!!!

hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Best wishes always,
Sankari :)

Rose Ann on 9:39 AM CST said...

These are soooo cute and incredible, Donna!! I totally LOVE your floor, my talented friend!! Fabulous designs!!

Shirley on 10:37 PM CST said...

All 3 cards are just so adorable. If I told you everything I liked about them you wouldn't have time for your next card! Lovely and so cute too!

Post a Comment