Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rockstar Besties


I was so excited when I first saw Alicia Krupsky's new set for Gina K Designs called Best Friends
it's such a fun set for teens/tweens!  This is the first card I made using the set, and decided not to color the besties in, I stamped them on PTI Vintage Cream cardstock and sponged with chocolate chip ink.  The DCWV Rock Star glitter stack is great with this set!  I used sateen flowers but colored them with Copics to match the dp.  

Then I decided since there are so many fun images in the set, why not make a waterfall card so I can show them off together and since I've never made one before and always wanted to, it was a fun challenge for me!   Below I have pictures of each of the panels I stamped simply to match the dp and also chose not to color any of the images.  




Pin It

8 comments on "Rockstar Besties"

Ila on 12:41 PM CST said...

Wow!! Fabulous waterfall card Donna....and what a great idea to use copics to color the flowes...Thanks for entering my blog candy!!..Hugs, Ila

Lee on 1:15 PM CST said...

What a super FUN idea for a Waterfall card!!!!

Linsey R on 1:27 PM CST said...

How totally fabulous! I LOVE them both, but your waterfall card--oh my!!! What a wonderful way to showcase all of the fun and cool things that are going on this Alicia's new set! Beautifully done, my friend! Sorry I've been so scarce lately--I'm just slacking--and I have a goodie pkg. sitting here waiting to be sent off to you---do you want it?! LOL! I'll get it out tomorrow, so keep an eye out! :) xoxo luv ya!

Cat Tidwell on 1:50 PM CST said...

Wonderful creations Donna! I especially love the waterfall card too, how it showcases all of the images! Awesome! Miss ya, hope everything going good for you!

Melanie on 9:35 PM CST said...

great theme for a waterfall card!!

Theresa Momber on 10:20 PM CST said...

These are gorgeous, Donna! Wow, Alicia's set is absolutely fantastic for a waterfall card.

Rose Ann on 10:37 AM CST said...

Both of these are fabulous, Donna!! You have totally ROCKED that set!!

Catherine on 5:04 PM CST said...

i just love waterfall card but it's just too much work...LOL!

Post a Comment