Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stamping's Blessings...



I am back in TX now - phew!  It was a long day travelling but I will be happy to sleep in my own bed.  I absolutely enjoyed every minute with my sisters, niece, nephew, bils, other family & friends! One of those blessings was meeting Carolina Buchting  (pic lifted from her blog) but I will have a few of my favorite pics & memories to share by the end of the week; for now I need to take some time to spend with John, DMIL, my fur babies & get back in the swing of things.   Pin It

11 comments on "Stamping's Blessings..."

Angie Tieman on 10:44 PM CST said...

Welcome back! Nothing like returning home and sleeping in your own bed!

Alex on 12:41 AM CST said...

Welcome back Donna - nothing like sleeping in your own comfy bed!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time though, can't wait to hear all about it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone on 8:50 AM CST said...

Welcome home...I am so happy you had a good trip!!

Christi Flores on 10:00 AM CST said...

Welcome home Donna!! I am so glad that you had a good trip and I love this pic of the two of you!

Vanessa on 7:21 PM CST said...

Glad you are back! Looking forward to seeing your pics of your niece and nephew!!!

Cat Tidwell on 7:34 PM CST said...

WElcome back GF!! Isnt that crazy, no matter how much we love seeing family, nothing like our OWN bed! LOL!

Catherine on 11:33 PM CST said...

Welcome back :)
You have such a pretty smile!

Rose Ann on 11:24 AM CST said...

Welcome home, Donna!! What a great picture of the both of you!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto on 2:16 PM CST said...

Welcome home! What a terrific picture of you two! You've both got such beautiful smiles... just shines inside out!!

Jackie Pedro on 11:04 AM CST said...

What a wonderful picture of you and Carolina!! She's the greatest and how great that you could both meet!!

Lee on 1:20 AM CST said...

Ohhh how amazing!!!! Two of my favorite peeps in one pic!!!! I'm jealous......but so happy for you!!

Post a Comment