Monday, November 17, 2008

Mistletoe Cuppie


I think one of my favorite cupcake images from the Stamp a Sweet Impression Christmas release is the mistletoe from Season's Sweetings so I wanted to make a very unique card with it. I googled some mistletoe sayings and found this one to be perfectto use with Mistletoe Cuppie.  I used my Brayton Font & rectangular stamper by JustRite stampers to set up the saying on my tag - these as well as all the other supplies used on this card can be found at Taylored Expressions.  Feel free to email me if you need to locate a particular item.   Pin It

13 comments on "Mistletoe Cuppie"

DoodleFactory on 8:53 AM CST said...

Aw that is the cutest saying for that little cupcake. Love the colors too.

Rose Ann on 9:21 AM CST said...

This is adorable, and I love your cute saying!!

Ila on 1:07 PM CST said...

This is just the Cutest and that saying is Fabulous!!!..Hugs,Ila

Lee on 1:22 PM CST said...

Awww.......that is soooooooo cute!!! And..................wait for it................


SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! LOL Sorry, couldn't resist!!! ;)

Theresa Momber on 8:07 PM CST said...

What Lee said. Hehehe. Love it Donna! Gorgeous coloring!

Catherine on 9:00 PM CST said...

this is such a sweet card...i love it :)

Deb Wood on 9:34 AM CST said...

This is soooooo cuuuute!! fab sentiment!!

Unknown on 12:56 PM CST said...

This card is super cute... but for some reason it's making me want to chew Bazooka Bubble Gum!

Melanie on 6:56 PM CST said...

I need to get that rectangular stamper!!

Denise Marzec on 12:31 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute card and what an adorable quote! Awesome idea to Google search mistletoe sayings!! Brilliant!

Taylor on 3:13 PM CST said...

Oh this is too cute, Donna! I love the sentiment you created with the JR stamper! You're right... perfecto! :)

Shirley on 1:13 PM CST said...

Wow! I love this card. How pretty. I really like the way you shaded your humongous tag and I love the what you did with the end of it and really love how you tied the bow! Your cupcake is so darn cute!

lalalla on 2:31 AM CST said...

absolutely adorable!

Post a Comment