Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Altered Notebook 3D Challenge at StampTV!


Fall altered notebook

I can hardly believe only 4 more months of 2009! Yikes – time flies when you’re having fun, eh? Here is my project for this month’s 3D Challenge at StampTV! If you play along, you have a chance at winning a FREE Gina K. Designs set valued at $24.95 or less!

I made this notebook for me to take math notes – tonight I find out how well (or not) I did on my pre-test I took last Thursday! I already have my homework done and I’m ready to learn more math, yea! HA – anyway, I figured I should have something pretty to write in with a subject so not pretty. I used A Year of Leaves, stamping on Soft Sand cardstock & using Copics to color in. I also used the color spritzer tool for splatter in the open areas. I used the StampTV kit Signs of Autumn digital paper to cover my notebook (bottom section) the one on top is a FREEBIE digital paper pack by Emily Giovanni called Timeless Solids.

notebookbookmark

I also made a simple ribbon bookmark so I know where to keep my place. It is just wrapped around the pages and tied with some cotton thread looped through a metal charm from my stash. Easy!

Hope you’re enjoying your day!

Pin It

10 comments on "Altered Notebook 3D Challenge at StampTV!"

redwasher1 on 4:07 PM CDT said...

Donna this is incredibly beautiful! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!!!

jacque4u2c on 7:45 PM CDT said...

You rocked this! It looks fantastic!!!!

WebDeb on 8:00 PM CDT said...

I love your project, but you can relax about how fast time is speeding by -- you have FOUR months left in the year! More time for papercrafting!

Melody on 8:17 PM CDT said...

Love your notebook! I think I need to make one!

Rose Ann on 10:22 PM CDT said...

Your book is so pretty, Donna!! I love the colors and your gorgeous leaves!!

Cindy Haffner on 7:41 AM CDT said...

Cool idea Donna, great fall colors.

Barbara Schram on 7:43 AM CDT said...

Wonderful notebook, Donna! I know you will put it to good use! Congrats on going to school...you will will do well!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:36 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous notebook!! Good luck again with school, I know you will rock it!!

Melanie on 7:52 AM CDT said...

this notebook is so awesome, perfect in every detail!

Post a Comment