Saturday, September 26, 2009

Spooky Treats


witches brew treat

Since Halloween is right around the corner and as a designer I’m about to embark on sharing Christmas with you, I wanted to share a few Halloween treats I made using new TE stamps, Spooky Expressions and Trick or Sweet!  The first project is made using a clear A2 size box that I filled with some yummy special m&m’s that were the perfect addition to the Basic Grey Eerie paper that comes in the Halloween Key Ingredients.  I covered the front with a little spooky scene I made with adding the witch from Trick or Sweet with new Spooky Expressions tree & cauldron.  I love the spooky font of the what’s brewing sentiment!

Here’s a view of the witches brewback  of the treat container: the one package of purple metallic candies was not quite enough for filling the package, so I threw in a few metallic pink ones.  They are both quite delicious!! 

 

 
twizzler boo bitesThis other treat is a simple candy slider I made for a small individual package of Twizzlers (rainbow colors).  I used all supplies from the Halloween Key Ingredients as well as sentiment from Spooky Expressions – I love it, Boo Bites!!  Don’t you just love the font used on that too?? 

Hope you are having a great weekend so far! 

Pin It

6 comments on "Spooky Treats"

Christi Flores on 3:56 PM CDT said...

Everything is wonderful Donna!!!!

redwasher1 on 8:03 PM CDT said...

Donna these are so cute! I love the font also!!

Cat Tidwell on 9:01 PM CDT said...

These are just adorable Donna! Love those sliders especially, too cute!

Jennifer Love on 1:45 AM CDT said...

WOW WEE! Busy girl! Love these! Is that MY big container of candy? heh heh

Lori on 9:39 AM CDT said...

Love these! I'm a Halloween freak, way behind though, thanks for the inspiration, Donna.

Emily Leiphart on 5:10 PM CDT said...

I love all your Halloween projects and cards, Donna! They're just so wonderfully cute!

Post a Comment