Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kissed a lot of frogs…


kissed frogs

Here is a card I made that I had in my head since Trick or Sweet II came out but I’m not completely satisfied with the execution of it.  I think the lace trim & background paper are too distracting from the images/sentiment.  I spent quite a but of time on this card paper-piecing and coloring so I didn’t want to not share it.  It’s just proof that sometimes we all have off days.  I think the lesson learned is that I should use my mono multi glue as temporary adhesive just in case something doesn’t turn out exactly how I like it I can easily take it apart and try again.  What I am happy with (that cracked me up) is that fact that Princess Cuppie has lips (courtesy of Love is Sweet) and she planted a big one on frog cuppie.  HA! 

Hope you’re having a great weekend!  I’ve had a good one so far but I haven’t quite accomplished all that I’ve set out to do (but did a few other things, including a new craft—will show you what soon) and I still have studying to do for my math test on Tuesday!)

Pin It

2 comments on "Kissed a lot of frogs…"

jacque4u2c on 12:19 PM CDT said...

It is still fantastic! Those little guys are so cute!

Carolina on 3:05 AM CDT said...

Tooooo cute!

Post a Comment