Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spooky Sweet Treat


favor box sweet treat

I have a simple spooky sweet treat & matching card to share with you using the newly released Spooky Expressions set by Taylored Expressions.  Did you know Taylored Expressions offers die cut favor boxes in quantities of 10?  There are 25 different styles and they come in a LOT of prism colors, flat for shipping and very easy to decorate & assemble – some for as low as 20 cents each!  These are a fun way to make treats for your kids, or something for them to pass out at school or church or maybe you want to make some treats for your co-workers.  This cuts out a ton of work for you!

I used the Window Boxes for my upside down sucker treat.  I just used a glue dot to hang them from the inside of the treat.  I also made a matching 3-inch card & my decorating was real easy with just a small strip of designer paper Basic Grey Eerie from the Halloween Key Ingredients in addition to the little bit of stamping I did.  I stamped the spider web with stazon black ink on the acetate window on the treat bag.  I finished off my treat & card with some of my favorite double edge polka dot ribbon from the TE store. 

Thanks for visiting today! 

Pin It

5 comments on "Spooky Sweet Treat"

Emily Leiphart on 10:33 AM CDT said...

Love this pairing, Donna!

Christi Flores on 1:31 PM CDT said...

What an awesome set!! I love this!!

Lori on 4:00 PM CDT said...

Super yummy, Donna!

redwasher1 on 9:45 PM CDT said...

Donna, your creativity astounds me!! Absolutely fantastic!

Monika/Buzsy on 10:00 AM CDT said...

Super cute treat bag and card. Love the color combo and the ribbon. TFS!

Post a Comment