Sunday, September 13, 2009

PTI, Whipper Snapper, CC Designs, Artful Inkables sets for sale


I’m in the process of clearing out my stamp area and have some stamp sets for sale if anyone is interested that I have not used in over a year and would love to pass on to someone who would use them. View the PTI website if you want to take a look at the sets and idea gallery.

All in good condition, some stamps hardly if not ever used. U.S. Shipping is $5 for up to 4 sets (in a priority envelope) or you can choose First Class (about $2 for one set). Only accept paypal payment.

Papertrey Ink

$10 sets
(RETAIL IS $15)

Believe $10
Little Lady $10
Papertray Sentiments $10
Ambassador Alphabet $10

$16 sets (RETAIL IS $24)

Borders & Corners (Rectangle) $16
Butterfly Kisses $16
Holiday Treats $16

Whipper Snapper
Posies for You (signed by artist 4/100) only a few stamps used. Retail is $19.99
$14, includes first class shipping

C.C. Designs
Monkey Love
You My Little Monkey (bonus stamp, can't find on-line)
I'm Bananas For You (bonus stamp, can't find on-line)
$9, includes first class shipping

Artful Inkables
Enchanted Fairies Retail $13 - sell for $6
Darling Dragons Retail $9.75 - sell for $5

You can contact me on the right side of my blog (contact me) under my profile picture.

Pin It

0 comments on "PTI, Whipper Snapper, CC Designs, Artful Inkables sets for sale"

Post a Comment