Monday, June 9, 2008

Simple Zebra Thank You


Here is the first Zebra card I made using Melanie's Jumping for Joy set by Gina K Designs. I love the simplicity stamping the Zebra in black lends, no need to color (I have to have a break from it occasionally). An outfit my co-worker wore last week inspired this card. She had a cute zebra print skirt on, white shirt & red accessories (jewelry & shoes) hmmm....another idea for a card. I used my All Dressed Up DCWV stack and had to throw in some red bling (after searching for about 10 mins for my gems). The Thank You sign (from Melanie's first set Just so Hippy) is tucked inside Zebra's mouth by cutting a slit with my craft knife) and popping it up with a dimensional. Rectangle Nestabilities were used on the main image matting.
Pin It

18 comments on "Simple Zebra Thank You"

Angie Tieman on 12:55 PM CDT said...

Fabulous card! Great colors and love how you used the Nestabilities! The glittery paper is fab too!

Deb Wood on 1:08 PM CDT said...

This is adorable, love the glittery paper and the colors!!

Isn't it great when your birthday goes on and on and on!! LOL!

Fabulous card and goodies!

Christina Fischer on 1:52 PM CDT said...

Great card! Love that glittery paper, and the touch of red just pops! :)

Unknown on 2:19 PM CDT said...

LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Card Donna - LOVE THIS SET-Thanks for sharing. Kadie

Bee's Zen Garden on 6:43 PM CDT said...

Awesome! :-) I haven't even inked my zebra yet, and he's my favorite in the set! What's wrong with me! LOL...

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:56 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is adorable and that photo is AWESOME! ;) Love it!

Ila on 9:42 PM CDT said...

Fabulous card Donna..the colors are so striking and I love glitter paper.
Gorgeous BD cards and goodies....gotta love birthdays!!

Alex on 10:19 PM CDT said...

This is stinkin' adorable, I just love that zebra, he really pops with the coloring!! Great combo adding the red - just a fun card, Donna!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 10:40 PM CDT said...

Ohhhh.........so cute and just perfect with the POPs of red!!! I, for one, ADORE her bling!!!! LOL And that Dressed Up stack sure is fun!!!!

Libby Hickson on 10:49 PM CDT said...

This is so cute!!

Rose Ann on 11:54 PM CDT said...

I love your zebra, Donna!! He is just darling!!

Dawn Easton on 7:31 AM CDT said...

Fantastic Donna...love the pop of red! Glad to know I'm not the only one searching for things ;)

Marilyn on 8:22 AM CDT said...

This is a fabulous card Donna - love all the bling and the black and red! Too cute how the zebra is holding the sign in his mouth - Melanie's stamp sets are just so versatile!

Melanie on 11:07 AM CDT said...

you already know what I think of this bombalicious card! "thank you" for posting it! :)

Jessie/knightrone on 9:17 PM CDT said...

So super cute, I love that paper!!! Keep em coming girl!!

Carolina on 1:53 AM CDT said...

Oooohh...this turned out so precious! The touch of red with this dp is just perfect!

Linsey R on 10:36 AM CDT said...

how absolutely FABulous, dah-ling!!! Iam totally digging this glittery dp--I do believe that you sent me some of this awesome paper a while back! *big cheesy smile!* I love it with your ritzy zebra! I love that you incorporated red into this color scheme, awesome! tfs!

Post a Comment