Sunday, June 15, 2008

TECC20 What's Up Cupcake??



Here is my card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge Friday TECC20 using my new My Favorite Things What's Up Cupcake mini set, released this month, which I totally LOVE! I decided to emboss with Chocolate Chip craft ink & clear embssing powder the frosting, can you tell? It's a little hard but there is shine there and with the clear bling as cherries (a little non traditional) it really sparkles. I used my SU! 6 x 6 pallete prints pad with So Saffron, Rose Red, Almost Amethyst polka dots for my dp (I sure like this color combo). This is a 4.25" square card.
Pin It

8 comments on "TECC20 What's Up Cupcake??"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:28 PM CDT said...

LOVE all of the polka dots! What a yummy card!

Angie Tieman on 9:46 PM CDT said...

Oooh, fabulous card! Love that ribbon treatment! I need to dig out some cupcakes, surely I have some! TFS!

Rose Ann on 11:55 PM CDT said...

This is so yummylicious, Donna!! Great job with the challenge!!

Carolina on 5:20 AM CDT said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love what you did with the sentiment and the way you carried brown throughout your card! I so need to find the time to ink up this cute stamp -thanks for sharing such wonderful inspiration!

Dawn Easton on 8:09 AM CDT said...

Oh yummy! Love it Donna!

Lee on 9:32 AM CDT said...

Absolute and total CUTENESSSSSSS!!!! Yes, I see the shimmer and the cherries are so fun!! And I LOVE that dp for this challenge card........perfect!!!

Linsey R on 10:24 AM CDT said...

Oooh, I got this set last week too, but haven't inked it up yet! Your plate of cupcakes look absolutley delish!!! I love love love the stripes of dotted dp's and your luscious chocolate satin ribbon, mmmm! Yummy card, tfs!

Taylor on 10:58 PM CDT said...

How cute is this!? Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Post a Comment