Sunday, June 29, 2008

TECC22-How much is that cupcake in the window??



Here is my card for Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenge 22. I love the awning look of her sample card, so I decided to try mine with using my scor-pal in a different way. I used What's Up Cupcake set by My Favorite Things and sponged in an oval underneath to make it look like the cupcakes are on a table, hmmmm...wasn't so sure of that idea at the end but it was too late to turn back now. So here it is anyway! Those pink cherries on the cupcakes are Kissy Fit sprinkle brads and there is stardust stickles for frosting.

Pin It

11 comments on "TECC22-How much is that cupcake in the window??"

Jana Weaver on 12:09 PM CDT said...

Wow...I LOVE it! I really like what you did the the scorepal...it adds some wonderful texture to teh card! And I think the oval underneath looks great. Really beautiful card! :-)

Angie Tieman on 12:47 PM CDT said...

Awesome card!! That awning is so cool! I was thinking how did she use the scor pal to get curved lines, but then I saw they weren't...they just look like it! I love your table shadow too! Excellent job!

Lee on 12:52 PM CDT said...

Oh yummmmmmy!!!! And I love the awning!! And the little pink brads are sooo cute!!! Now that I've got a cupcake stamp set I need to start trying these challenges out!!

Cat Tidwell on 3:35 PM CDT said...

Oh I think the awning is fantabulous! Love how you did that. And the cupcakes look so yummy...makes me hungry, lol! I so need to get me some cupcakes stamps, I've been avoiding food ones, afraid of just this, making me hungry, lol!

(love the new background on your blog too! )

Unknown on 8:31 PM CDT said...

Adorable!! I just your take on the sketch! Another great card! :)

Stephanie Hargis on 8:38 PM CDT said...

This card is fantastic! I love the shadow! I think it is perfect! Great job!

Rose Ann on 10:02 PM CDT said...

This is darling, Donna!! I love your canopy and your little cherries on top of your cupcakes!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:05 PM CDT said...

This is so super cute!!

Taylor on 1:37 AM CDT said...

So cute! Love the pink and black!

Marilyn on 10:22 AM CDT said...

I love how you made the awning Donna - your creativity rocks!! What a wonderful cupcake card!! You deserve a cupcake or two to celebrate your awesome news don't you think!! :)

Ila on 2:58 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous!! This is so sweet (love cupcakes) and I love how you made the awning...Great idea!!

Post a Comment