Friday, June 13, 2008

All Dressed Up & Somewhere to go!


Olympia the Ostrich (that's my name for her) meaning heaven-like is All Dressed Up (DCWV style) in pink & black! She found her matching accessories (hat, purse & comfy shoes so she could spend an afternoon with friends shopping & having coffee. She was colored with twinklin h20's - one layer watercolor card but her tail feathers are paper-toled for dimension. Pin It

13 comments on "All Dressed Up & Somewhere to go!"

Barbara Schram on 10:43 AM CDT said...

Ohhhh, Is it Lila and Lola who are going out for coffee and shopping? This is wonderful Donna! I love the names for tese animals! Super card! Love the paper tole on her feathers.

Lee on 11:18 AM CDT said...

LOL.....how cute is Olympia!!!! She's definitely the one with CLASS!!! Shhh.....don't tell Lila and Lola I said that!!! Bwahahaha!!! I just love that hat!!!

Angie Tieman on 11:23 AM CDT said...

Very cute! Her name fits her perfectly! Love the colors and the band at the bottom!

Marilyn on 11:25 AM CDT said...

This is just the cutest card Donna!! Love all the extra details too!!

Ila on 11:45 AM CDT said...

Oh la la!...She is absolutley Fabulous!!..lol....I love how you colored her..and your layout is perfect!!

Kristine on 11:48 AM CDT said...

:D SOOO CUTE!! I love how you did the bottom border and left the top white. I should try that sometime. :D Have a great weekend Donna!!

Deb Wood on 12:49 PM CDT said...

Absolutely Dahling!

Alex on 4:24 PM CDT said...

TEEHEE!!! Just what I needed today Donna, a pick-me-up! This card has me really smilin'! How totally adorable it is - have a fabulous weekend! *STAMPIN HUG* Alex

Carolina on 6:47 PM CDT said...

Okay, seriously Donna, can this be any more darlin'! I love all of Olympia's accessories...ahhh an Ostrich after my own heart, matching purse and hat! Love the border flowers and lines at the bottom, just the perfect touch!

Rose Ann on 7:16 PM CDT said...

This is sooo cute, Donna!! I love your coloring and added dimension!! Darling!!

Carolyn King on 9:45 PM CDT said...

hahaaa....I LOVE This! What attitude and spunk. Awesome Donna!

Dawn Easton on 8:38 AM CDT said...

Donna, she is coloured fabulously!!! Love this fun image...hehe!

Linsey R on 10:29 AM CDT said...

oh yes, this is one classy gal! She is sure to impress her girlfriends when she meets up with them, hehe! Shake it with some attutude, honey! :)

Post a Comment