Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A BRAK from Carolina!!!


Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad sent me this SWEET birthday package! She emailed me last week saying my birthday package was going to be late but it would be worth it! She is so thoughtful & giving - she didn't have to do more than send a birthday card, but boy am I glad she did!! I was so delighted to see the PTI box to alter (she left it a blan canvas so I could have fun altering it) and put the most awesome blue/green ribbons & package of embellishments to match in the box too. How cute is that coffee mug that says 'Do Something Creative Every Day'?? I ADORE IT and it's a great size...I will use it on weekend mornings when I make coffee at home. The card is so awesome - so Carolina and the handmade 'pocket' has a bookmark in it. She was waiting for the saying stamp to arrive so she could make it & send it.

I got choked up when I read it, it's just precious. I miss my niece & nephew so much. Carolina knows what an Aunt/Auntie's love is like because she has a nephew that she cares for during the day. If you see her blog, you saw the fabulous summer pail gift she made him recently, if not here it is for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you, Carolina! One of these days we are SURE to meet IRL - because she lives a few cities away from my sisters in CA and I will make the time, even if it's just to enjoy a cupcake & coffee together. Pin It

6 comments on "A BRAK from Carolina!!!"

Alex on 6:13 PM CDT said...

What a FABULOUS RAK Donna! I really love that verse...how very sweet!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 7:34 PM CDT said...

Oh that is super fantastic!!!! Donna.......what a sweet sentiment.....and so true for you and Carolina!!! And Jessie....and all of you fabulous Aunties that have some of the most special love to give!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:16 PM CDT said...

Okay, I had to go find some kleenex!! This sentiment is so perfect!! Awesome birthday goodies, you totally deserve them!!

Melanie on 9:23 PM CDT said...

wow!! Carolinia rocks!! what a beautiful sentiment, that's you...

Carolina on 1:51 AM CDT said...

So glad you loved your birthday goodies and I knew from one auntie to another you would appreciate it that sentiment! And I know we'll eventually get to enjoy a cupcake & coffee....looking forward to it!

Linsey R on 10:34 AM CDT said...

yes, yes, this is such a great gift!!! Carolina ROCKS and is too sweet! You are a lucky lady and so deserving as well! I feel like a total schmuck for not having my stuff to you yet! It will come--I promise...SOON!!!hugs!

Post a Comment