Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blog Honors to Share


I'm honored to have my artwork featured recently on the following companies blogs/galleries.

Sheetload Showcase -May 2008

Starving Artist Stamps (Urban collection by Doodlefactory)

Pink Cat Studio - Dress Up Lily Stamps Pin It

9 comments on "Blog Honors to Share"

blah on 11:21 PM CDT said...

Congrats girl!!!! I'm so happy for you but then again, your stuff rocks so it's only a matter of time before I can say I own a card made by *the* famous Donna!

Rose Ann on 12:20 AM CDT said...

Woo hoo....and a huge congrats, girl!! I have to get over there and comment!!

Bee's Zen Garden on 12:28 PM CDT said...

Congrats!! :-)

Barbara Schram on 12:52 PM CDT said...

Congrats! and so well deserved!

Deb Wood on 1:32 PM CDT said...

Yay, Yippee, Yahoo!! I am so happy for you, you definitely deserve it! You're awesome!!

C on 2:34 PM CDT said...

Congratulations!!!! Way to go girl!

Lee on 4:08 PM CDT said...

Oh yaaaaaaaay!!!!!! Donna!!! That is sooo amazing and well-deserved!!!! Congrats!!! :)

Monika/Buzsy on 4:20 PM CDT said...

Congratulations! Your cards are awesome! Hope to see many more! :o)

Carolina on 5:04 PM CDT said...

Congrats girlie girl!!! Every single one of those project so deserves honorable mention!

Post a Comment