Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Paper Pretties sneak peek-Happy 4th of July!!


Can you believe this Friday is the 4th of July? Where has this year gone?? I grabbed a few $1 items from Target to send to my niece and packaged it up in this tin tie bag from Papermart. It was perfect to go with the soon to be released Paper Pretties set Soaking Up the Sun!

Inside there are adorable red white & blue striped flip flops and a red visor with a blue & white star on it. Sorry I didn't take a picture - I almost forgot I needed to make it so I can mail it off so she can have it by the weekend! The stars wheel is by SU! and star brads by Paper Studio, I got at Hobby Lobby.

STAMPIN' IN YOUR JAMMIES
Don't forget tomorrow night 7:00 p.m. CST we are having a stamping party in the Paper Pretties forum, there will be prizes & fun challenges hosted by Charmaine!

CUTIE PIE CONTEST
It's not too late to enter the Cutie Pie Contest!! If you win, you will get all the sets from this release for FREE?! Who doesn't love FREE stamps? Well, there is a catch, you have to kind of work for it by making a card. But that's not too hard, huh??
You have until 7:00 p.m. CST tonight to email your card using Paper Pretties stamps to Christie at christie@paperpretties.net

BUNNY SLIPPERS
Have you seen the cute Sophia in her bunny slippers (I so need that one). Well today is the last day to sign up for the Stamp of the Month so you can get it the month before it's released to the public. Check out samples using Sophia at the design team's blogs on the right of my page. Sign up at Paper Pretties and say you were referred by me *smile*

Edited to Add:
Thank you to everyone who congratulated me on my pretties design team news! You are all my cheerleaders and I appreciate your support & encouragement. Y'all are one of the many reasons I do what I do!
Pin It

11 comments on "Another Paper Pretties sneak peek-Happy 4th of July!!"

Lee on 11:57 AM CDT said...

Oh this is just too cute!!! And I can see her now in her little red, white and blue flip flops!!!! I can't play this time since I have no Prettie stamps yet......but I LOVE that Bunny Slippers image!!!

Marilyn on 11:59 AM CDT said...

Thanks Donna for sending the pictures my way - you are awesome! Love all the cards you guys did - wish I could have been there!

Love this bag with the window - how fun!! Your niece is just going to LOVE this special gift!!

I've also tagged you - I've had several people tag me, and I can't remember if you've done it recently or not. Hope you have time to play along. Have a wonderful day!

Christie Ortman on 12:48 PM CDT said...

This is FABulous Donna - I love this and I know your niece will too!

Carolina on 1:22 PM CDT said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! Love the patriotic theme and so perfect for Miss Gabby!

Angie Tieman on 1:28 PM CDT said...

What a cute project! She will love it! You're such a good aunt!

Ila on 2:55 PM CDT said...

This is just the Cutest!! I'm sure she'll love it...I am back catching up on all your fabulous creations!!

Unknown on 3:41 PM CDT said...

What a fabulous project!! I love the red, white and blue chair - perfect!!! :)

Hannah on 6:44 PM CDT said...

Hurray DONNA!!! I had a feeling your news was something like this ... and I'm so happy for you -- you totally deserve it!

Rose Ann on 12:01 AM CDT said...

This is a fantastic project, Donna!! I'm sure Gabby will be thrilled to receive it!!

Janine on 8:31 AM CDT said...

Oh my gosh this is such a sweet project!! Have a happy 4th of July!!!

Julia Aston on 10:56 AM CDT said...

What a terrific bag! love that cute stamp and all the stars on the bag - super idea!

Post a Comment