Saturday, June 14, 2008

More BRAKS


This adorable was made by Barb Schram (Explore, Dream Discover) look at her cute paper-pieced Hippo! If you are not familiar with the cutting Queen - you are missing out - run to her blog!! Barb even sent a set of gorgeous notecards to give my friend Josie who is taking a year off stamping for a health battle she is fighting - so now she has more cards to send to her loved ones! Thanks, Barb you are so sweet!


Look at this gorgeous Artfully Asian card Rose Ann (Paper Delightz) made! she said it was cased from the SU! catalog - but who cares? I LOVE it!! How have I missed it? I love the dimension of the flowers. Just beautiful! What the heck has taken me SO long to get that key tag punch?! What's my problem - it is so cool for the sentiment. Thank You, Rose Ann! You are such a special friend.

Look at this layered beauty by Jessie -Can You Say????Addicted to (Stamps)!!!! sent me! Her stuff is so awesome; layers galore, pretty ribbon bows, embellishments in abundance. I was never a fan of this SU! set, but I SURE love what you did with it!

p.s. sorry about the shadows cast on the cards, I took at break at work trying to find a good location to take them so I can work on uploading them & didn't want to be so out in the open & look like a dork taking pictures of cards!

Pin It

8 comments on "More BRAKS"

Ila on 11:47 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous BRAKS Donna!! every one of them!!

Lee on 4:05 PM CDT said...

Beeeeeeeeeeautiful!!! For a truly beautiful soul!!!! And I don't think you'd look like a dork taking photos..........but then I'd be standing next to you taking them too!!! LOL

Deb Wood on 6:53 PM CDT said...

You've received a lot of amazing cards and you are so deserving. Must be fun to just keep receiving them!

Alex on 7:02 PM CDT said...

Beautiful RAKs Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann on 11:59 PM CDT said...

I'm so glad to see your card arrived! Sorry it was late! Your other BRAK's are awesome, and you deserve them all....sweet friend!!

Carolina on 5:24 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous RAKs - so glad they keep on coming!

Linsey R on 10:28 AM CDT said...

aww, you are so LUVED! And for good reason--you are one of the sweetest people I know! TFS your BRAK's!

Becca on 8:21 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours.

Post a Comment