Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BRAK from Deborah Wood


Look how precious this card is with the little mouse making a wish while he blows on a dandelion. Don't you remember doing that as a kid? I do! There is so much sparkle on this card (the sparkle on the dandelion was a little hard to capture in my photo) but look how she used my favorite DCWV glitter stacks! I totally adore this card, thanks Deb! You really made my day with your thoughtfulness. Go check out her blog Sharing my Obsession for more inspiration.
Pin It

4 comments on "BRAK from Deborah Wood"

Lee on 3:59 PM CDT said...

Oh as soon as I saw this I recognized it from Deb's blog!!! She sure is talented and sweet as can be!!!

Deb Wood on 6:05 PM CDT said...

I'm so glad you liked it and I hope all your wishes come true!!

Linsey R on 7:17 PM CDT said...

this is super cute! Adorable mousie, happy and colorful and so sweet! Deborah's card is wonderful, tfs you rak with us! :)

Rose Ann on 1:38 PM CDT said...

This is so adorable, Donna!! I love that image and how you've colored it!! Great layout and papers too!!

Post a Comment