Sunday, July 13, 2008

CPS72 So Thoughtful



I usually manage to let CPS sketches slip by me but not this time, it was so out of my norm I had to do it. But I changed it to a standard size card instead of a tall one. I like the look of panels but I usually don't think of making them. I chose to use DP for the panels instead of stamping to keep it simple & uncluttered.


Stamps: Embrace Life, Absolutely Fabulous
Cardstock: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Accessories: brads (purchased at Hobby Lobby), river rock double stitch ribbon
Pin It

6 comments on "CPS72 So Thoughtful"

Keri Lee Sereika on 12:21 PM CDT said...

Donna this is GORGEOUS! I totally dig the corner stamping tone on tone then the sentiment in dark ink over top of that!

Alex on 12:41 PM CDT said...

And, it turned out beautiful Donna - I love it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann on 9:54 PM CDT said...

This is so pretty!! I love what you've done with the sketch, and those pretty papers & colors!!

Lee on 2:35 PM CDT said...

Oh wow! The simplicity of the design itself is so perfect for the dp and the leafy stamp!!! Just gorgeous!!

Christi Flores on 5:27 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous!!

Jessie/knightrone on 5:47 PM CDT said...

Gosh girl, you were on a ROLL this weekend!!! Gorgeous all around!!

Post a Comment