Monday, July 7, 2008

TECC23 - Howdy GF



Since I love to paper-piece {but not nearly as much as I like to color} I wanted to see if I could find some cute dp for Cutie Cowgirl Sophia's outfit! Of course the boots don't match but that's o.k. - I think she looks adorable. This is my card for Taylor's Cupcake Friday challenge 23

Check out the ribbon slides & ric rac sale at Paper Pretties -25% off for the month of July! Julie Masse did a product review on the ribbon slides and you can see them in action on an adorable card she made!

Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend - Paper Pretties Stamp of the Month for August.
Paper: PTI stamper's select white, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus DP, DCWV Glitter Stack,
Map DP from prize won from Pam Smerker,
Accessories: Ribbon from prize won from Leigh O'Brien, Faux Dew Drops from Monika Davis.
Pin It

18 comments on "TECC23 - Howdy GF"

Jana Weaver on 2:28 AM CDT said...

She looks purdier than a smoky sunset! I love the paper pieced outfit with matching boots and hat!! Also...thanks for your encouragement, I'm hanging in! :-)
Huggs!

Angie Tieman on 2:53 AM CDT said...

Super cute! Love the outfit you gave her!

Christina Fischer on 7:04 AM CDT said...

CUTE!!! I love that pattern for her dress -- fantastic! :)

Dawn Easton on 8:56 AM CDT said...

So cute Donna...love the paper pieced dress!

Mary Dawn on 9:13 AM CDT said...

she's so cute! i love the piecing on her boots and hat, and so sparkly! love it

Christie Ortman on 9:15 AM CDT said...

Donna - this is adorable! I love her dress!!

Libby Hickson on 10:15 AM CDT said...

This is so adorable Donna - great paper piecing!!

Christi Flores on 11:14 AM CDT said...

Fantastic paper piecing!! This is adorable!!!

Lee on 1:01 PM CDT said...

She is DA BOMB!!!! She'll be envy of every other cowgirl!!! LOL Too cute!! You know these will be my first stamps I'll be able to paper piece with??!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!

Janine on 5:24 PM CDT said...

She is so sweet!! Love the blue and green together.

Carolina on 5:28 PM CDT said...

Sophia is looking adorable in her new outfit -love it! The dp you used as background is just perfect!!!

Unknown on 8:25 PM CDT said...

Donna you are doing such an awesome job with sweet Sophia - this is such a cool card!! I love the dp you used!! Thanks for the link! :)

Jessie/knightrone on 9:58 PM CDT said...

Awesome paper piecing Donna!! Thanks for linking the sale too!! You rock!!

Rose Ann on 1:55 AM CDT said...

I love your paper piecing on this cutie, and the fun layout!! Great colors too!!

Taylor on 2:06 AM CDT said...

So cute, Donna! I love the paper pieced dress! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge this week!

Linsey R on 12:05 AM CDT said...

oh, her paper pieced skirt is totally adorable! What a great sketch and I love even more what you did with it!Ooooh, had to get a big close-up view and it was just as I suspected...the green and blue are GLITTER papers! That looks awesome! I really really love this one, Donna! Great work!!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 9:57 PM CDT said...

Ouu! That dp is just perfect. The bright colours look SO fresh against the distressed look--especially with the cowgirl! :0)

Kristine on 4:16 PM CDT said...

LOVE her in these colors. Great layout Donna. Love the paper piecing. =)

Post a Comment