Sunday, July 13, 2008

Page Plans Sketch #13



Here is my card for Page Plans Sketch#13 by Renee Morris-Dezember {It is What it is} Not much to say, other than I love these colors together! I embossed the flower outline with Chocolate Chip craft ink & clear embossing powder. Go check out the blog for the other DT's sketches (there's even a great scrapbook sketch there!)

Stamps: Always by SU!
Cardstock: White, Cool Caribbean, Really Rust
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip craft
Accessories: Aquapainter, Bazzill flower, Basic Grey button, really rust marker, color spritzer tool, chocolate twill ribbon, spiral paper clip, pumpkin striped grosgrain ribbon Pin It

11 comments on "Page Plans Sketch #13"

Alex on 12:39 PM CDT said...

This is GORGEOUS Donna, I love the colors! You ROCKED the sketch, my friend - I am working on mine today! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cat Tidwell on 3:52 PM CDT said...

Ooooo I love the colors on it too, and love how you embellished it! Awesome Donna!

Rose Ann on 9:52 PM CDT said...

Beautiful job with the sketch!! I love those colors as well, and all of your pretty flowers!!

Dawn Easton on 11:03 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous card Donna~ I love what you did with those stamps!!

Angie Tieman on 12:49 AM CDT said...

Argh! I think it lost my comment...sorry if I repeat! It's a great card with those happy flowers! I love how you made the greeting at an angle across the front!

Linsey R on 12:16 PM CDT said...

What a great sketch! I love your interpreatation of it too--the colrs and how you did these flowers is just so pretty! Love these stamps and the senitment in the middle! The flower and embellishment are great looking too! Awesome card, Donna!

Lee on 2:32 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous colors!!!! I love your take on the sketch with you how did the spritzing in the bg.....I lost my spritzer and definitely need to order another....I just love that look!!

Carolina on 4:45 PM CDT said...

Too freakin' cute!!! The color combos you've using lately are so fresh and fun - thanks for inspiring.

Christi Flores on 5:24 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous!! Love that color combo!

Jessie/knightrone on 5:43 PM CDT said...

This is so pretty!! I love the layout and the colors!!

Ila on 11:50 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous card!! I everything about this card Donna....totally Wonderful!!

Post a Comment