Sunday, July 20, 2008

OCCC-Sweet Ride!


Here is my card for OCCC blog - Dry Embossing Challenge. The other day I realized my 1" small Doodlefactory Creatures could fit inside my Loads of Love truck so I had to make a card to show you! Again, I was smiling & laughing as I was putting this card together. Yapples is so proud of his 'Sweet Ride', huh? That sentiment is from the blog candy I won from Juliana, I got it in the mail yesterday-it's Tropics Sentiments. She was even so sweet to stamp a few images from the Tropics set for me to play with and let me just tell you, I NEED that set, but no extra $ in my budget right now so it's going to have to wait *boo-hoo*

Stamps: Doodlefactory Creatures & Tropics Sentiments, Loads of Love, Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock: Real Red, Green Galore, Basic Black, White
ink: Palette Noir, Green Galore, Real Red, PTI Summer Sunrise & Lemon Tart
Accessories: Traffic Jam CB Embossing folder, bold brights brads, copic, prismacolor pencils, baby oil, sponges, cloud stencil Pin It

11 comments on "OCCC-Sweet Ride!"

Vanessa on 4:21 PM CDT said...

Yes, this is a sweet ride. You are just having a blast with those creatures.

Dawn Easton on 6:11 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh Donna! what a riot those doodlebug dudes are! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Cat Tidwell on 6:14 PM CDT said...

Hahaha! Too cute in his truck! Awesome coloring Donna!

Lee on 10:33 PM CDT said...

OH Donna!!! I was totally, totally cracking up when I saw this!! In a good way of course!!! Just so darn creative and adorable!!!! I love it!!!! And uh-oh.......don't enable me with yet another stamp company!!!! LOL

Carolina on 12:37 AM CDT said...

Not only a sweet ride but a sweet card! Doodlefactory needs to dedicated a creature in your honor cause you've done amazing cards and projects with these creatures!

Jennifer Love on 1:04 AM CDT said...

LOL! Love it! Awesomeness....but are you sure he should be driving? He looks like he may have...you know...had a bit more than lemonade to drink. LOL!!!

Rose Ann on 2:08 AM CDT said...

Yapples looks so cute driving that truck, Donna!! I love the little scene you've created, girl!! Too much fun!!

Christi Flores on 1:32 PM CDT said...

LOL!! I love this!!!

MichelleO on 5:45 PM CDT said...

Ok... Donna now this is really cute!!! LOL!
HUGS
MichelleO

Maureen on 9:23 PM CDT said...

This is too funny! I will *never* get tired of seeing Doodle Factory Creature cards - keep 'em coming!!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:18 PM CDT said...

Super cute card Donna!! I love it!!

Post a Comment