Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Mail Time


Want to share some fabulous RAKS I received on Friday. The first is my Barb {Explore.Dream.Discover} - I love this Zebra card! The card opens in the front (Zebra) and in the traditional way so you can put 2 greetings!! Barb sent this to congratulate me on my recent dt positions, isn't that the sweetest?!

Oh and I have to tell you she also sent me this awesome gift {Clear Button Bracelets} for me to give my niece Gabby! That is so over the top thoughtful which brought me to tears. I am so blessed; because not only has she (and Linsey) never met Gabby...they've never even met me and they are showering her with gifts!! Barb said, "You know the whole time I was making these, I thought of your touching stories of Gabby!" I bet Gabby is going to ADORE them!! Thank you again Barb.
This other great thank you RAK is from Jessie & her sister Mary for me sending a card & a little gift for Jared after he was born. Isn't this card adorable? Also, Jessie sent me & John this anniversary card she made as Jen's Guest Designer last weekend. How sweet is she??

Thank you again, Jessie - you are so thoughtful.
Pin It

6 comments on "Happy Mail Time"

valita on 1:45 AM CDT said...

i have a suprise over on my blog for you...i love all you creativity...Valita

Alex on 12:42 PM CDT said...

These are darling cards - wow! such great happy mail! I LOVE that little elephant, who makes that?

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann on 9:55 PM CDT said...

Such fabulous Happy Mail, Donna!! Both are soooo cute!!

Melanie on 9:12 AM CDT said...

I wondered who she was making the bracelet for, TOO SWEET!

Lee on 2:36 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous!!! You sure deserve happy mail....and I've got some for ya soooon!!! **wink, wink**

Jessie/knightrone on 5:49 PM CDT said...

Awesome RAK's Donna!! I am happy you liked my cards!! The button bracelet is so cute, Gabby will love it!!

Post a Comment