Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just like Jimi



I missed my creatures {Doodlefactory by Starving Artistamps} so they had to come & to play! This time I made a card with large & small Frozey aka Jimi Hendrix (HA-that's what this image reminds my DH of) and I thought it would go well with this week's sketch challenge on SCS SC184. I realized as I was uploading, I never put a sentiment. But then again, these creatures surely speak for themselves - their expressions are priceless.
I am so stoked I won Juliana's birthday blog candy [Stampin' with Inky Fingers] - a set of Starving Artistamps Tropic sentiments! woohoo! So that's another reason I had to celebrate by stamping with my favorite creatures.
Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack & Nana's Kids, PTI White, SU! Brocade Blue & Yoyo yellow
Accessories: Basic Grey cupcake brads, ticket corner punch, copic twinkle pen
Pin It

18 comments on "Just like Jimi"

Marilyn on 9:10 AM CDT said...

Congrats on the blog candy win!! This card is so unique!! Love the "southwest" colors you used too!!

catdidit on 9:55 AM CDT said...

These are sooo cute! And you do these characters up so well! Love it! And yes they remind me of jimi hendrix too, lol.

Rose Ann on 10:54 AM CDT said...

This is soooo cute, Donna!! I love your coloring and that cool layout!! Fabulous!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) on 12:51 PM CDT said...

Oh too, too, tooooooo cute!!!! These lil critters are just so fun!! They actually remind me a little of H R Puffenstuff!!! LOL

Christi on 2:01 PM CDT said...

LOL!! How cute!!!

Angie Tieman on 2:02 PM CDT said...

How cute! Love that blue hair!

Libby Hickson on 2:10 PM CDT said...

This is so cute! The Doodlefactory has the funniest little images!!

Kristine on 4:06 PM CDT said...

Heehee...they are so cute!! Looks like maybe they *forgot* a birthday or something. Looks great in this sketch--fun isn't it? I will def. use this one again. CONGRATS on your winnings =)

Barb Schram on 4:30 PM CDT said...

Congratulations on the blog candy! This is the cutest ever! I love it!

Alexandra on 4:37 PM CDT said...

Whoohoo on the blog candy Donna, that ROCKS!! And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable card, they make me smile!

I have to tell ya, I DID think of you when I was doing that koala card, Melanie picked well basing that set on you!!! Toot that horn girl, you are fabulous!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb on 5:43 PM CDT said...

These guys are too cute, such an adorable card!

Keri Lee Sereika on 6:09 PM CDT said...

Donna this is so fun!!!

Carolina on 7:47 PM CDT said...

Just darlin' Donna, and I missed your little creatures too and I don't think you need a sentiment, it's perfect as is. I have yet to order them...I know totally lagging.

Lesli on 8:03 PM CDT said...

Your card is so cute! Love the bright colors!

Kathy on 10:35 PM CDT said...

Wow, you are definitely on a roll with winning blog candy! These little guys are cute! Love the colors and layout for this one.

Julie Masse on 5:47 PM CDT said...

How fun Donna!! Congrats on winning too !:)

Jessie/knightrone on 5:50 PM CDT said...

Totally not surprised that you won anything!!!You win everything!!! This card cracks me up, it is so funny and cute!!

Susan (rainy) on 7:27 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh!! Those creatures are so wonderful! Such a fun card.

Post a Comment