Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just like Jimi



I missed my creatures {Doodlefactory by Starving Artistamps} so they had to come & to play! This time I made a card with large & small Frozey aka Jimi Hendrix (HA-that's what this image reminds my DH of) and I thought it would go well with this week's sketch challenge on SCS SC184. I realized as I was uploading, I never put a sentiment. But then again, these creatures surely speak for themselves - their expressions are priceless.
I am so stoked I won Juliana's birthday blog candy [Stampin' with Inky Fingers] - a set of Starving Artistamps Tropic sentiments! woohoo! So that's another reason I had to celebrate by stamping with my favorite creatures.
Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack & Nana's Kids, PTI White, SU! Brocade Blue & Yoyo yellow
Accessories: Basic Grey cupcake brads, ticket corner punch, copic twinkle pen
Pin It

18 comments on "Just like Jimi"

Marilyn on 9:10 AM CDT said...

Congrats on the blog candy win!! This card is so unique!! Love the "southwest" colors you used too!!

Cat Tidwell on 9:55 AM CDT said...

These are sooo cute! And you do these characters up so well! Love it! And yes they remind me of jimi hendrix too, lol.

Rose Ann on 10:54 AM CDT said...

This is soooo cute, Donna!! I love your coloring and that cool layout!! Fabulous!!

Lee on 12:51 PM CDT said...

Oh too, too, tooooooo cute!!!! These lil critters are just so fun!! They actually remind me a little of H R Puffenstuff!!! LOL

Christi Flores on 2:01 PM CDT said...

LOL!! How cute!!!

Angie Tieman on 2:02 PM CDT said...

How cute! Love that blue hair!

Libby Hickson on 2:10 PM CDT said...

This is so cute! The Doodlefactory has the funniest little images!!

Kristine on 4:06 PM CDT said...

Heehee...they are so cute!! Looks like maybe they *forgot* a birthday or something. Looks great in this sketch--fun isn't it? I will def. use this one again. CONGRATS on your winnings =)

Barbara Schram on 4:30 PM CDT said...

Congratulations on the blog candy! This is the cutest ever! I love it!

Alex on 4:37 PM CDT said...

Whoohoo on the blog candy Donna, that ROCKS!! And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable card, they make me smile!

I have to tell ya, I DID think of you when I was doing that koala card, Melanie picked well basing that set on you!!! Toot that horn girl, you are fabulous!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb Wood on 5:43 PM CDT said...

These guys are too cute, such an adorable card!

Keri Lee Sereika on 6:09 PM CDT said...

Donna this is so fun!!!

Carolina on 7:47 PM CDT said...

Just darlin' Donna, and I missed your little creatures too and I don't think you need a sentiment, it's perfect as is. I have yet to order them...I know totally lagging.

Lesli on 8:03 PM CDT said...

Your card is so cute! Love the bright colors!

blah on 10:35 PM CDT said...

Wow, you are definitely on a roll with winning blog candy! These little guys are cute! Love the colors and layout for this one.

Unknown on 5:47 PM CDT said...

How fun Donna!! Congrats on winning too !:)

Jessie/knightrone on 5:50 PM CDT said...

Totally not surprised that you won anything!!!You win everything!!! This card cracks me up, it is so funny and cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Those creatures are so wonderful! Such a fun card.

Post a Comment