Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bunny in her Sunday Best


When I was making my Bunny Xing card yesterday I looked at the basket full of flowers and almost put it upside down on her head, but I knew I wanted to keep that card simple because of the scenery. So of course I had to make a card with the idea for a bunny hat using Just so Hoppy. How cute is the flower corsage on her left wrist? I had to put something in her right hand but did not want it to compete with her Easter Bonnet so I grabbed the sign from Just so Hippy put a sentiment in it & viola! Now it's complete. This is my entry for Carolyn's color challenge (Lovely Lilac & Certainly Celery) to win a new set from the next release. Don't forget there's a Gina K release party tomorrow evening (7:00 - 9:00 CST) I am really excited about it! My friend Melanie has 2 sets coming out this time! woohoo!!

Edited to add: Easter Bonnet & Flower Corsage {proper terms for Bunny's Stylin' Easter Accessories}
Pin It

5 comments on "Bunny in her Sunday Best"

Carolyn King on 12:00 PM CDT said...

This is too cute Donna! I love the bunny hat! very clever

Lee on 12:22 PM CDT said...

Tooooo adorable and wonderfully creative with her little flower hat!! And her wrist corsage!! Just amazing!!

Melanie on 4:40 AM CDT said...

a corsage and Easter bonnet??? You'e killing me!!! :D

Linsey R on 1:40 PM CDT said...

Oh my word, that corsage is the CUTEST! I love her Easter bonnet and the this fabulous layout and color scheme! So great, Donna! Cammie is sure to love it and that's another chance for free stamps...YES!!! hugs!

Rose Ann on 3:31 AM CDT said...

This is so cute!! I love your creative thinking too!!

Post a Comment