Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Frog on the Lake


I couldn't resist making another froggy card - in response to a Gina K's release party challenge (to set the scene) - can you believe I had already missed my Hoppys since I haven't stamped in a few days with them?!

I used Wide Open Spaces for the trees in the backround and colored in my water and grassy area. Don't you love her pink & green inner tube ?! It's from SU!'s retired set Sparkling Summer - and her retro looking sunglasses? Summer is from Season by Season Pin It

11 comments on "Frog on the Lake"

Lee on 12:23 AM CDT said...

Oh Donna!!! You have a truly BOUNDLESS imagination with these guys!!!! I'm in awe!! Every single card is an amazing, fantastic storybook creation!! Wow!! That little innertube is to die for!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!! :)

Jana Weaver on 2:09 AM CDT said...

This is absolutely fabulous Donna!! I LOVE the little goggles and tube!! TOOO cute!!

Rose Ann on 3:16 AM CDT said...

Oh my goodness!! I love your froggie, and your scene looks amazing!!

Melanie on 8:38 AM CDT said...

HA ha!!!!!!!! :)

Vanessa on 4:41 PM CDT said...

The inner tube is great! It makes me want to go swimming!I really like your watercoloring on this card.

Cedar Creek on 6:01 PM CDT said...

This is one of my favorites!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:14 PM CDT said...

This is so super cute!!! Love those cool sunglasses!!

Jennie Skaggs on 8:55 PM CDT said...

I love the scene you created...this is a gorgeous card. Jennie

Deb Wood on 9:31 AM CDT said...

This little froggie is too cute in that tube wearing those glasses!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, great glasses! Love your work!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?? Great work.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Post a Comment