Friday, March 28, 2008

Target Steal (I mean Deal)


The reason I say that is because I didn't really steal it...purchased the following box of single panel notecards and matching envelopes - 200 count! For $6.88 plus tax (regular price was $9.88)! They were on the endcap in the scrapbooking, party area. I always check that stuff out now I regret not getting the pastels & metallics! Here it is in all its glory and next is the first time I used it - to make a quick card for a gift for a co-worker, matching colors on the bag (inside is a cute colorful Tinkerbell nightshirt (she loves Tinkerbell), a butterfly notepad & butterfly socks (she likes butterflies too). Used my Papertrey Ink Butterfly Kisses. Colors used are Green Galore, Orchid Opulence & Yoyo Yellow.


Pin It

15 comments on "Target Steal (I mean Deal)"

Jan Scholl on 10:49 PM CDT said...

I saw those but my rule is it has to be at least 50% off before it can jump in my cart. I did find some nice pads of mat cardstock tho for 1.97 regular 4.99. I got those instead-some were sticky backed too.

Angie Tieman on 10:56 PM CDT said...

Ooooh, that is a great deal! Your card turned out great, so bright and fun!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:13 PM CDT said...

That is a steal!!! They never have anything good at my Target, it always looks like a hurricane went through and left all the ugly stuff!!!Super cute card!!

Linsey R on 12:28 AM CDT said...

Wowzer, great find, Donna! It's almost a steal, alright! And I see you wasted no time breaking them out and creating--I love that! This fun and cheerful lime card is just wonderful! I love the butteryflies and swirls, so Spring-y! k, you only have 199 more to go! :) hugs

Kristine on 1:42 AM CDT said...

WOW--that's wonderful!! It's so nice when life hands you a blessing like this huh? FUN CARD for sure--very bright and CUTE--perfect for a certain little girl ;D

Lee on 3:52 AM CDT said...

That is such a great idea!!! So pretty and fast to make it your own!! Wow!! Now Target's on my list too for this weekend!! LOL

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:00 AM CDT said...

Adorable card, Donna! I wish I could find deals like that! :)

Dawn Easton on 9:40 AM CDT said...

What a find!!! Those would be great for quick cards and the one you created is GREAT!! So wishing we had Target here in Canada :( I always visit one several times(daily...lol) when we are on vacation in the States!
Have a fab weekend Donna!

Linsey R on 12:33 PM CDT said...

Sorry, but I was checking your blog this morning to see if you've posted anything since last night at midnight--obsess much?!...anyway, I just had to laugh at my comment above *butterYflies*...lol! I must have been hungry or something, haha! Just had to point out my sillyness! hugs~

Marilyn on 12:43 PM CDT said...

Great steal/deal! Love those moments when that happens! The card is super cute too so fun and happy!! Makes great gifts too!

Melanie on 3:19 PM CDT said...

that is a deal! I was actually trhere this morning, all their dollar spot stuff is 75% off! I'll post some stuff I got later(but it's not as much stuff as you might think, not surprisingly they were pretty picked over!)

My Little Hobby on 4:35 PM CDT said...

Cute card, Donna! What a bargain. I have a friend who bought some of those, but I never saw any of her creations.

Unknown on 9:15 PM CDT said...

What a great card! I love those butterflies - I think I need to finally get them - lol! :) Great deal Donna!

Rose Ann on 11:39 PM CDT said...

What a fantastic find, and your card is so pretty!!

Carolina on 5:55 PM CDT said...

Okay, wow...total deal. I'll see if I can hit my local store tomorrow...hopefully there will be some left. You rock, thanks for sharing such a great deal!

Post a Comment