Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easter Blessings


Here is a card I made using Baskets of Happiness by Gina K. and using my cut up scraps from the rubber for the background (tip from this post if you missed it). I love the look the corner rounder punch makes on a card, I just forget to do it sometimes. Pin It

4 comments on "Easter Blessings"

Lee on 10:43 PM CST said...

So pretty!! I totally forgot about that scrap background and I did read that post!! LOL It's wonderful!!

Linsey R on 1:08 AM CST said...

oh, I love this! I'm so going to try this...it's much better than the icky pile of rubber scraps that lay before me currently! Love those rounded corners too and super pretty ribbon, coloring and is that linen stamped behnd the image? Very beautiful!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:37 PM CST said...

So pretty, Donna!

Rose Ann on 3:36 AM CDT said...

I love this image, and you've inspired me!! Sooo pretty!!

Post a Comment