Friday, March 28, 2008

Tiny Treasure Delivery


I thought How Sweet It Is (stork baby delivery) went well with Melanie's sentiment in What's in Your Tin 1 (Tiny Treasures) and What's in Your Tin 2 is the double border around the image. Since it's only one baby I left off the s and replaced it with bling to keep the centering right. The card is simple (subtle coloring) and paper piecing with my Basic Grey Blush paper for the sling & bottom border. Colors are Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa & Sage Shadow. Used my 50 cent vanilla satin ribbon bargain find from Hobby Lobby (20 yards) which lays flat nicely on the card.
Pin It

7 comments on "Tiny Treasure Delivery"

Marilyn on 8:52 AM CDT said...

OOH - how cute Donna - very creative of you!! I've gotta dust the dust off my sets and get busy - thanks for inspiring!

Melissa on 11:10 AM CDT said...

Oh Donna! This is lovely!

Many Blessings,
M.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:17 AM CDT said...

This is adorable, Donna! LOVE the way you used the What's In Your Tin!

Rose Ann on 4:45 PM CDT said...

This is so cute, Donna! I love that stork, and your paper piecing!! Great combination of stamps too!

Melanie on 5:28 PM CDT said...

this is what you should make for the swap!! great idea to add the bling to center, very clever!! :)

Unknown on 10:14 PM CDT said...

fantastic! I just love it!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:17 PM CDT said...

How super cute!!! Love how you did the sentiment and added the bling!!

Post a Comment