Saturday, March 22, 2008

Have a Fairy Nice Day


Here is one of my new Fairies! Isn't she the cutest?!? She was a lot of fun to color and that is one of the elements of Kristin's designs that draws me in. I got this in a set called Enchanted Fairies I used Lauren's Sketch Keep it in the Corner. I've been wanting to try one of her sketches for a while now but tend to miss out. This time I wasn't because I just knew this fairy was perfect for the sketch! I got this card done in about 10 mins. I also was so excited to use my scor-pal (when I was at work dreaming about some sketches, I drew this up in my head with 2 vertical/horizontal lines. Believe it or not, the sentiment fitting perfectly in the horizontal stripe was an afterthought-totally not planned...serendipitous! I was able to capture the sparkle from Sakura Glitter pen on the fairy but the dot sparkler by Stampendous on the left where the lines meet looks a little dark. It's a pink flower and the center has a kissy fit sprinkle brad by Queen & Co. Pin It

6 comments on "Have a Fairy Nice Day"

Lauren (mytime) on 6:06 PM CDT said...

OMG! I KNOW why you love that Fairy-she looks just like you! OMG! Im looking at your blog photo and the fairy and you are both adorabley similar to each other! Love it!!
I love the scored lines too-perfection! Thanks for playing along. Hope you had fun, and will try a sketch again.

Lee on 10:03 PM CDT said...

Ohhhhhhhh.........how sweeeeeet!!! I love that layout....I'll definitely have to try that!! I've got to try some of those cool looks with my new Scor-Pal!!

Anita Knits on 7:44 AM CDT said...

Have to say this is beautiful just love the stamp and how you have used the scor pal. Have a great easter.

Marilyn on 3:04 PM CDT said...

What a pretty card Donna!! Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday too! Love the card you're making too - see you then!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:15 PM CDT said...

Okay, I saw Lauren's comment about you looking like the little fairy, and she is so right(I had to go back and look)!!! TOO cute and I LOVE the scoring!!

Rose Ann on 5:15 PM CDT said...

Fantastic job with Lauren's sketch!! I love your little fairy, and the scoring you did! Awesome!

Post a Comment