Monday, March 31, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award from Joanne


Joanne - Just a Little Something awarded me the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) Award. It is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.
Here are the rules: Thank you, Joanne!! Consider yourself tagged back because I LOVE your blog, artwork too!

1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

I'm going to give this award to the following ladies:

Angie Tieman - Schwooo!
Barb Schram - Explore, Dream, Discover
Carolina Buchting - Carolina's Creative Pad
Lee Murphy - My Reality........It's All Good
Linsey Rickett - Outside the Lines

Pin It

5 comments on "Arte Y Pico Award from Joanne"

Linsey R on 12:00 AM CDT said...

How very lucky and honored I am! Truly, I've seen this awarded to some blogs I consider to be the creme of the crop, including yours and this is very much appreciated, Donna! Thank you very much! hugs~

Jessie/knightrone on 12:05 AM CDT said...

Good for you!!! Great choices too!!

Lee on 12:49 AM CDT said...

Oh WOW!!! Thank you, thank you soooooooooo much!!! Wow!!! How very special!!! I will put this on my blog tomorrow!! You are sooo awesome!! Your blog absolutely deserves this award!!!

Rose Ann on 1:30 PM CDT said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it!!

Angie Tieman on 6:55 PM CDT said...

Awwwww, thank you, Donna for nominating me! HUgs!!

Post a Comment