Friday, March 21, 2008

Western Dreams


This card sort of has a fresh western feel to me with the soft sky color, stars & natural hemp. Of course the Weathered Bg adds to that feel for me too. I made my big star (from a Stampin' Up! tip) by stamping them in two colors, putting them together & slicing down the middle and taping them back together. I'm considering using this card for a shoebox swap at my upline's house next Weds. What do you think...would you like to make this card? Seem simple enough yet nice enough to have in your sample basket for this In the Stars set from the Occasions mini?
Pin It

11 comments on "Western Dreams"

Barbara Schram on 8:09 AM CDT said...

This is an awesome card...thanks for the tip on the star...great idea and a perfect card for anyone's basket.

blah on 1:16 PM CDT said...

I really like it. The colors and layout are great and it really shows the stars off. The hemp/twine is great with this as well.

Melanie on 1:24 PM CDT said...

I really like this! Love stars!

Angie Tieman on 1:46 PM CDT said...

Very nice!! Love how you did the star! Great "Texas" card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:28 PM CDT said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I LOVE that background!

Unknown on 8:34 PM CDT said...

I love the stars and the two-tone one is awesome! Great job Donna!

Lee on 8:47 PM CDT said...

OH I DEFINITELY would want to make this at a class!!! It does seem simple yet wonderful!! I love the bg and those stars!! Great colors too!!

sophia landry on 12:02 AM CDT said...

This has such a cool look to it! Simple, yet classy. Definitely has the western feel to it!

Rose Ann on 1:13 AM CDT said...

Such pretty colors, and I love the stars and twine!!

My Little Hobby on 5:37 PM CDT said...

I vote yes! And I'll be there too! See you on Wednesday, Donna. This is really cute.

Jessie/knightrone on 9:22 PM CDT said...

I think it would be fabulous for a swap!!

Post a Comment