Thursday, March 6, 2008

Somebunny Loves a Big 'Ol Carrot


Better late than never? Here is my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch 37 from last Friday. There are several reasons I didn't upload it sooner. I actually made it last Friday night but was not exactly pleased with it, so I put it out of my mind all weekend and realized I really wanted to show you Bunny's Big 'Ol Carrot still (because I was proud of that part!) Since nearly a week passed since I made this, I can't remember how or why I chose these colors but I knew I wanted something Eastery (is that a word) or is it Easterish but bright at the same time.

I found this carrot at Michael's for a buck & figured I could make it work with Just so Hoppy I just love how the carrot nestles in his right arm and how he longingly is looking at it so instead of it saying somebunny loves you, it seems like it's saying, 'Somebunny Loves a Big 'Ol Carrot. Pin It

8 comments on "Somebunny Loves a Big 'Ol Carrot"

Lee on 10:44 PM CST said...

Oh just too cute!! He totally looks like he was made to hold that carrot!!! LOL I love that Spring-y color combo!!

Anonymous said...

That's too stinking cute, Donna! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Melanie on 11:38 PM CST said...

wow, great masking getting in fornt of the arm but behind the ear!! :) very cute!! gotta get those dollar stamps, never know when you might need em!

Linsey R on 1:10 AM CST said...

hehe, you're funny! You sound like me, only you come back and actually complete the project. Just in time for Beate's sketch tomorrow, lol! This is soooo adorable! Somebunny thinks that carrot looks fabulous in her grasp and you know who it is! So cute, love the bright colors and cb'd panel, very happy card! great work, tf-finally-s!

Unknown on 8:32 AM CST said...

what a cute card Donna!! the carrot is perfect!! :)

Monika/Buzsy on 5:23 PM CST said...

Super cute! Love the idea... didn't get that carrot... but now... I might have to go back and pick it up. :o) Great lay-out! TFS!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:36 PM CST said...

That is adorable! I think the colors are wonderful!

Rose Ann on 3:36 AM CDT said...

Cute as can be, Donna!! Your coloring looks great! Gosh....you've been busy, girl!!

Post a Comment